Draisaitl_Raiders4_672x412.jpg

1/4: Leon Draisaitl
lf.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
TSN Great pick by the Flames, Draisaitl is the best passer in his class, great vision, quick release and then of course there's his size. Protects the puck very well and plays a complete game. He's a combo of Anz eKopitar and Joe Thornton. Haydn Fleury called him the toughest player he's ever played against.

SKATING: 2/5
ICE Q 5/5
FRAME: 5/5
PASSING: 5/5
SHOT: 4/5
200ft GAME: 5/5
NHL COMPARISON: Anze Kopitar/Joe Thornton

POSITION: Centre
HEIGHT: 6'2
WEIGHT: 209lbs
TEAM: Prince Albert Raiders (WHL)
HOMETOWN: Cologne, Germany
DOB: 1995 - 10 - 27

2013-2014; 64 - 38 -67 - 105

Now we go to James Duthie with Leon Draisaitl and Brad Treliving

Duthie: Thanks Craig, I'm here with the newest member of the Calgary Flames and the new GM of the Flames, now Brad what jumped out at you with Leon?
Brad: Well two things, his ability to protect the puck with his body and his passing ability. He's hard to play against and with all of our wing prospects that can score we need that passing ability and his size. Two things we lack in our prospect pool.

Duthie: Now Leon do you feel you can make an impact in the NHL next fall?
Leon: Yes I think so. I have size and I think the game well enough.

Duthie: Thanks guys now the New York Islanders (PM'd) are up to pick, thanks guys

Last edited:

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
We Have A Trade To Announce

To Columbus Blue Jackets : Connor Carrick

To Washington Capitals: RJ Umberger

*Columbus will retain 0.6 of Umbergers salary while The Capitals will pay the 4 million

ConnorCarrickGoal.jpeg

Blue Jackets GM Jarmo Kekäläinen released a statement:

We want to thank RJ Umberger for a tremendous 6 years of service with the Blue Jackets Organization. RJ Brought countless worth ethic to the table every game, great veteran leadership in the dressing room, wonderful presence on the ice, and played with integrity and accountability. We are now heading in a different direction and it was time for both parties to move on.

In Connor Carrick we are acquiring a young defenseman who fills a huge void on defense that we have been trying to fix all offseason in acquiring a young offensive defenseman who will play in our top 4 immediately and on the powerplay. Connor has tremendous puck moving ability and overall mobility from the back end and a confident puck carrier and can create offensive oppourtunites. He has a great shot to go along with his offensive skillset and has wonderful potential to be an offensive quarterback on the powerplay for years to come!

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
:flames TRADE BLOCK

LOOKING TO TRADE
Jiri Hudler
Dennis Wideman (retained)
David Jones
Latislav Smid
Chris Butler

TOUGH TO GET
Sven Baertschi
Tyler Wotherspoon
Mikael Backlund
Joni Ortio
Emile Poirier
Morgan Klimchuk

UNTOUCHABLES
T.J Brodie
Mark Giordano
Sean Monahan
Jon Gillies

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
looking to trade up and/or add picks. the main players i have available are plekanec, emelin but pretty much anyone is available at the right price

bourque, budaj, moen are also available for lower picks

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
:bruins

Bruins can only spend up to 67.3 million due to a cap penalty.

Signings:

Reilly Smith 4 years/3.4 million per.
Justin Florek 2 years/750k per.
Matt Fraser 2 years/770k per.
Shawn Thornton 1 year/1 million.
Jordan Caron 1 year/680k
Torey Krug 3 years/2.5 million per.
Niklas Svedberg 2 years/1 million per.

Boston has used one of their compliance buyouts on Chris Kelly.

Lineup:

Marchand - Bergeron - Eriksson
Lucic - Krejci - Smith
Florek - Soderberg - Fraser
Paille - Campbell - Thornton
Khokhlachev/Caron

Chara - Hamilton
Seidenberg - Boychuk
Krug - McQuaid
Miller

Rask
Svedberg

LTIR: Marc Savard

1.4 million cap space.

Looking for some solid 3rd liners, I don't believe in Florek and Fraser full time. Also looking for some more defense depth.

Untouchable:
Bergeron
Krejci
Lucic
Smith
Chara
Hamilton
Boychuk

On The Block:
Subban
McQuaid
My draft picks.

Tradeable:
Marchand
Eriksson
Miller
Krug
Seidenberg
Florek
Fraser
Everybody else basically, don't want to name all my prospects or 4th liners.

Also, I don't have much cap space to work with so if somebody wants to do a roster player for prospect trade then they'll have to take some cap space unless it fits within 1.4M.

ikyan

Apr 29, 2014
Kingston
To :bolts
Gabriel Landeskog
Ryan O'Reilly

To :avs
Nikita Kucherov
Slater Koekkoek
Tyler Johnson
Ryan Callahan
Brett Connolly
Adam Erne

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Rangers are still looking to get in the 1st round. Everyone is available except Lundqvist, McDonagh, and Kreider. All prospects and other picks are available, too.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Columbus Blue Jackets New Depth Chart

Boone Jenner Ryan Johansen Nathan Hortan

Nick Foligno Artem Anisimov Kerby Rychel

Matt Calvert Brandon Dubinsky Cam Atkinson

Derek Mackenzie Mark Letestu Matt Frattin

Defense

Connor Carrick Jack Johnson

Ryan Murray James Wisniewski

Nikita Nikitin David Savard

Dalton Prout

Goalies

Sergei Bobrovsky

Curtis McElhinney

John Davidson President on new look

We are very excited to be going into year 2 of Jarmo Kerkalanien's plan. We reached franchiee records last year and achieved many accolades this team hadn't achieved in our entire existence. We have alot of very exciting young players coming up into our professional ranks this year in Kerby Rychel who will be competing for a spot in our top 9 next season after a successful World Junior, OHL Championship and Memorial Cup runs with the Guelph Storm and has grown tremendously as a player. We are also excited about Alexander Wennberg, Oscar Dansk, Josh Anderson and Marko Dano turning pro next season for us and, I haven't even mentioned Oliver Bjorkstrand yet who was phenominal in junior this year and Dillon Heatherington. While Ryan Johansen, Boone Jenner and Ryan Murray grew as players and contributed immensely to our on ice success, and Connor Carrick will be a tremendous addition to the back end and will play immediately on the powerplay and even strength.

We are excited to add to our draft success this year with Jarmo and his scouting staff today to add to our core moving forward and bring a winner to Columbus

Last edited:

ikyan

Apr 29, 2014
Kingston
:bolts
Sign C/W Ryan O'Reilly to an 8 year deal with an AAV of $6M. Ryan will have a limited NTC, something that an incredibly competitive player wanted in the negotiations.

Tampa is happy to have added two emerging young core players in O'Reilly and Landeskog. The ability to roll three centers of Stamkos-O'Reilly (or Filppula) and Bjugstad is an excellent future for the Lightning. Ultimately we had to sacrifice a good portion of our young prospects along with some quality young players to do this (along with Callahan whom I didn't see as a long-term solution, but rather a good shorter-term player). Landeskog adds a young leader to the core of Tampa Bay and is signed until 2021. With O'Reilly signed until 2022, TB has added some stability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad