Hard to get
Gelinas
Larsson
Severson
Santini
Boucher
Matteau
High picks

Looking for young forwards/prospects and picks PM!

SCBdude

SC Bern 1931
Sep 20, 2012
Eisstadion Allmend
Florida trade block:

Anyone not named Huberdeau, Barkov or Kulikov is available. Also the 1st overall is hard to get. Everyone else is available.

You won't get the first overall without a 2014 1st round pick coming back ;)

Last edited:

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Columbus looking to trade RJ Umberger. He wants out and has told the team he will not return next season, all offers are welcome, 2nd or late 2nd Round Pick to be included in the trade

Start Calling

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Alright, everyone. We have all 30 GMs in place, so trades can now be made!

I have PM'd Florida. The draft will start when they make their selection. To be fair, their time officially starts at 6 PM EST if they don't make a pick by then.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Pittsburgh needs wing depth, as well as general forward depth and possibly a goalie. Available are all picks after the first round, as are Harrington, Dumoulin, Despres, Bortuzzo and Samuelsson for d prospects. Letang, Scuderi and Fleury are available off the main roster (man, does Pittsburgh have a lot of UFAs this year). Brandon Sutter is also available.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
:sens

UNTOUCHABLES
Ryan
Turris
Lehner
Lazar
Karlsson

HARD TO GET
Macarthur
Puempel
Stone
Hoffman
Anderson
Ceci

Available
Spezza
Phillips
Neil
Greening
Prince
Dreidger
Michalek
Hemsky
Wiercioch

WANTS
2014 1st
Top 6fwd
Top 4 dman
B+ Prospect
2015 1st

SCBdude

SC Bern 1931
Sep 20, 2012
Eisstadion Allmend
Trade:

Florida receives:
Ondrej Palat
Pick #80

Tampa receives:
Nick Bjugstad
Pick #32

Florida's pick will be up in a few minutes, if nothing changes.

SCBdude

SC Bern 1931
Sep 20, 2012
Eisstadion Allmend
With the first overall pick, the Florida Panthers select, from the OHL's Barrie Colts, Aaron Ekblad.
aaron-ekblad.jpg

1. Round (1) Aaron Ekblad

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
P.S: if i didnt PM you back for a trade thats because my inbox was full and i didnt get your message (infractions :(). please send me a reminder msg on this thread to PM you back

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
We have a trade to announce:

:sabres trades the 2nd Overall Selection to :edmonton in exchange for the 3rd Overall Selection, forward Anton Lander, and defenseman David Musil.

With that, the Oilers are on the clock.

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
:sabres

murray-tim-620.jpg

The Buffalo Sabres would like to thank the Philadelphia Flyers for their wonderful hospitality this weekend. We'd also like to say hello to our wonderful fans watching at our official Draft Party at First Niagara Center...and extend a Congratulations to the Chicago Blackhawks for their Stanley Cup victory.

With the 3rd Overall Selection in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft, the Buffalo Sabres are proud to select...

...from the Kingston Frontenacs of the Ontario Hockey League...

Sam Bennett

Bennett_Kingston_672x412.jpg

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
WE HAVE A TRADE TO ANNOUNCE

:sens and :nashville
Acquire Ellis+Wilson+11th ovr
For
Spezza+Wiercioch+conditional 2016 3rd which turns into a 2015 2nd if spezza doesn't re-sign

Looking to move up to the 6-10 pick range now, Dreidger, 2nd round, Greening, Condra, rights to Ales Hemsky all possibly up for grabs!

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
WE HAVE A TRADE TO ANNOUNCE

:sens and :nashville
Acquire Ellis+Wilson+11th ovr
For
Spezza+Wiercioch+conditional 2016 3rd which turns into a 2015 2nd if spezza doesn't re-sign

Looking to move up to the 6-10 pick range now, Dreidger, 2nd round, Greening, Condra, rights to Ales Hemsky all possibly up for grabs!

Confirmed

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
TSN: Now the consensus top 3 has gone, there are now the next line of players.Michael Dal Colle is next on or list but there's Leon Draisaitl, Nick Ritchie and Willie Nylander and Hitman Jake Virtanen. Now as Brad Treliving takes the podium the pick is in.

Treliving: The Calgary Flames would like to thank jawalstar for hosting this draft. We'd also like to congratulate the Los Angeles Kings on their Stanley Cup. And I'd like to thank the Phoenix Coyotes for letting me go to this opportunity, and the Flames organization for giving me this chance.

Now with the 4th Overall selection in the 2014 NHL entry draft, the Calgary Flames select...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad