Pre-Game Talk: 2014-2015 Schedule Thread (Released 6/22 at 3 PM CT)

Brand New Stars

Play Chicago 3 times in the 2nd half of back to backs. Cool scheduling...

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Stars on Hockey Night in Canada 8 times next season. 5 of them....not even against Canadian teams.

Honestly this is the most awesome thing. Love that HNIC sees how fun this team is to watch and wants them on their schedule. They normally don't give a damn about any "southern" teams.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Play Chicago 3 times in the 2nd half of back to backs. Cool scheduling...

In a way it's kind of an advantage to "blow" three of those against Chicago.. I mean yeah we'll likely get 0 out of those 6 points, but we might have only got 1 or 2 anyways if they weren't 2nd night games. I mean that's better than playing teams we could otherwise expect to beat on back to backs and losing the games.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
In a way it's kind of an advantage to "blow" three of those against Chicago.. I mean yeah we'll likely get 0 out of those 6 points, but we might have only got 1 or 2 anyways if they weren't 2nd night games. I mean that's better than playing teams we could otherwise expect to beat on back to backs and losing the games.

I actually agree with this. Hawks always seem to have our number. This is good for us lol. I wouldn't rule out us losing all three though.

I like playing the hawks first, I think it's a good test. We lost to Florida last year lol

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
11/18 and 3/12... come get someeeeeeeeee :yo:

I would love to see some of you guys here on 3/12! If any of you make the trip, do let me know and I'll come say hello if I'm able to go to the game. :)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
For some reason I thought HNIC games always had at least one Canadian team.

There's literally about 6 'HNIC' games each Saturday now

So there will be Canadian teams but also the Americans getting some showtime.

It's pretty awesome for a fan of an American team living in Canada, I must say.

TestGrave

Nov 30, 2013
Central Florida
I have a question...
I'll move to Tampa in a few days and I want to go to the Pre-season game in Tampa...

When do those tickets usually go on sale, and where are they to buy? Are they usually just at the arena to buy or only certain people... Just on Stubhub, etc.

I am a little bit confused atm :D

Thx in advance :)

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Would imagine individual tickets go on sale in August. Could buy at the arena the day of the game or on stubhub. It won't be anywhere near sold out since it's a pre-season game.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
NBC line ups released. For Dallas...
January 4th, @ Chicago, 7:00 PM
February 22nd, @ Minnesota, 7:00 PM
March 1st, vs Anaheim, 7:00 PM
April 8th, @ Anaheim, 9:30 PM (double header night)

All on NBCSN. No NBC games, again.

TestGrave

Nov 30, 2013
Central Florida
Hey guys,
another questions... :D
Since I moved to Florida, I'm in a bad spot now... (Granted I lived in Germany before... Games late at night with crappy/choppy streams)
I probably have no chance to see any games, besides NBCSN and maybe NHL Network.

Does anyone know anything besides really bad streams? (I can't deal with those anymore...)

What about that hockeystreams website? Is it legit/good?
Buying that NHL online gamecenter thing?
Is there anything else out there?

NFKappaB

Mo Money Mo Problems
Jun 29, 2011
Nova Scotia
Hey guys,
another questions... :D
Since I moved to Florida, I'm in a bad spot now... (Granted I lived in Germany before... Games late at night with crappy/choppy streams)
I probably have no chance to see any games, besides NBCSN and maybe NHL Network.

Does anyone know anything besides really bad streams? (I can't deal with those anymore...)

What about that hockeystreams website? Is it legit/good?
Buying that NHL online gamecenter thing?
Is there anything else out there?

I use gamecenter, never really had a problem with it. I wish the quality was HD though.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Hockeystreams and GameCenter both work very well. HS is a bit in the "gray area" as far as legality is concerned. So keep that in mind if it's important to you.
As long as you have decent internet connection, you won't be disappointed with neither, but you do get the best experience out of them with high speed internet.

Don't know if there is any other options...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad