OT: 2014-2015 Playoff Push Avatars (Poll Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I think Arrested Development is a terrible idea. It excludes any fans here who aren't familiar with the show, and even though AD has a strong following, it's still kinda underground. If a sizeable amount of us aren't in on the joke, we probably jeopardize that community/fan pride thing that these avatars are supposed to foster.

Also because it's wildly overrated.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
I think Papa John's would be great, considering how many times we scored 3 or more.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Also because it's wildly overrated.
QT7PrXu.gif

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Voted PJ's. We could do something like their commercial "Better goaltending, Better players, NY Rangers" "More speed, More skill, NY Rangers" or "Better 4th line, More Grit, Tanner Glass"

DieByTheShield

Fire AV
Sep 15, 2014
San Diego CA
I have an idea based off the "Thanks Obama!" Internet meme. The avatars show a picture of Bettman. The top caption will say: "6 games in 9 nights?" or "Back to back games, 700 miles apart?", and the bottom caption will say "Thanks Gary!"

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Ok, new idea. Saw my gf reading Lord of the Rings and it hit me: Return of the King.

Starring:

Hank as Aragorn
Zucc as Frodo
Brass as Sam
Nash as Legolas
St. Louis as Gimli
AV as Gandalf (or maybe Elrond?)
etc.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Figured I'd give this a bump so maybe a mod can combine it with the new Playoff avatar thread that just started, since this one has the poll.

Rangers ftw

May 8, 2007
Tanner glass should be an option; maybe something like the Chuck Norris ones translated into hockey and Glass instead of Norris? "Chuck Norris doesn't call the wrong number, you answered the wrong phone" etc...or maybe it has already been done..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad