2014 - 2015 Coyotes Roster Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Same deal as before, try and keep the trade specific stuff to the Deadline GDT till it's passed.

Now with more gasoline on that fire.

Heavy_Fire-DMcG.jpg

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I haven't heard of anyone getting called up, so I'm assuming that for Tuesday, our lineup down the middle will be comprised of the worst set of centers to grace the NHL in over 20 years.

Gagner
Arcobello
Chipchura
Vitale

:help:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I haven't heard of anyone getting called up, so I'm assuming that for Tuesday, our lineup down the middle will be comprised of the worst set of centers to grace the NHL in over 20 years.

Gagner
Arcobello
Chipchura
Vitale

UUouqg3.gif

Puck possession wins

Jan 17, 2014
Coaches I want when Tip leaves.

Benoit Groulx- Team Canada WJC head coach, plus coaches in QMJHL with Gatineau.

Jeff Blashill- Grand Rapids head coach, look at the Wings prospect development under him. Plus he sounds almost exactly like Mike Babcock, lol.

Dale Hunter- London Knights, would work well with the junior players we have on the roster. Even though i'm iffy because he played so defensively when he coached the Caps.

John Stevens/Mike Kitchen- Stevens because championship pedigree, even though the Kings probably wouldn't let him go. Mike Kitchen because why not try a Coach Q protege?

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ

Gagner
Arcobello
Chipchura
Vitale

Once Z goes our oldest defenseman becomes a 27 year old AHL tweener guy.

a012b0f2e8e23f30ee3ecbec409b821576192a430f7ab99c22f24a77f5b4003f.jpg

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Well the blueline is going to need some major attention this offseason. Any players that could be a solid fit?

I think one of Stone / Moore / Gormely is moved this offseason to make room for a vet or two.

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I think I'll see how tomorrow shakes out..then visit this thread see how awful the lineup looks. I am excited about our heavier stay at home type of D Dahlbeck.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Centers:

Gagner
Arcobello
Chipchura
Vitale

Defense:
OEL
Stone
Moore
Murphy
Gormley
Campbell
Dahlbeck

Goalie:
Smith

That team MIGHT do okay in the AHL. Wow.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
According to the Yotes website, we only have 13 roster forwards and 2 of them are hurt...which leaves 11 bodies.

As far as I know, unless Tipp is going to dress Dahlbeck/Moore as a forward, we will need to bring someone up. Which means that Donny isn't done yet, we'll be getting another forward in tomorrow's frenzy

Lessio/Gagner/Doan
Korpi/Arcobello/Erat
Rieder/Chips/Moss
? /Vitale/Crombeen

That is OMG ugly!

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Well the blueline is going to need some major attention this offseason. Any players that could be a solid fit?

I think one of Stone / Moore / Gormely is moved this offseason to make room for a vet or two.

Stone and Murphy will be the only two RHDs on the roster after Zs gone. We shouldn't be moving either of them.

I'm pretty unclear on how Moore fits in so I'd be packaging him with that NYR 1st for a 2C or a top pairing RHD first.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
rt said:
Hyperbole much? They'd ****ing destroy the AHL.
According to the Yotes website, we only have 13 roster forwards and 2 of them are hurt...which leaves 11 bodies.

As far as I know, unless Tipp is going to dress Dahlbeck/Moore as a forward, we will need to bring someone up. Which means that Donny isn't done yet, we'll be getting another forward in tomorrow's frenzy

Lessio/Gagner/Doan
Korpi/Arcobello/Erat
Rieder/Chips/Moss
? /Vitale/Crombeen

That is OMG ugly!
Next game isn't till Tuesday. Plenty of time to get Hank Samuelsson and Jordan Szwarz and Alex Bolduc on a plane.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.

Lessio/Gagner/Doan
Korpi/Arcobello/Erat
Rieder/Chips/Moss
? /Vitale/Crombeen

That is OMG ugly!

Or a waiver pickup or two.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Centers:

Gagner
Arcobello
Chipchura
Vitale

Defense:
OEL
Stone
Moore
Murphy
Gormley
Campbell
Dahlbeck

Goalie:
Smith

My God, that roster.

The winger situation will get worse, too. I could see all of Doan, Erat and Korpikoski getting dealt.

We need to hit the waiver wire hard and pick up some expiring vets so we don't have to bleed Portland dry.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I don't think Doan will ask for a trade. We should be doing everything we can to unload Korpi and Erat.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The WCF team was a bit of a perfect storm. More realistically this was a playoff team in a hard division for a few years. Now they're not, and it's better to be the worst in the league than finish 10th every year, especially in a small market.

Just a fact of life in the modern NHL.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
The WCF team was a bit of a perfect storm. More realistically this was a playoff team in a hard division for a few years. Now they're not, and it's better to be the worst in the league than finish 10th every year, especially in a small market.

Just a fact of life in the modern NHL.

We were only one point from the 8th. seed that year. Without Smith going God mode, we probably would have been a bubble team that put up a hard-fought first round loss.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If they do this right, the Coyotes can make the playoffs ten years in a row. There would be an actual base to add and subtract from. When the Coyotes ****ed up Turris, Mueller, and Wheeler, this was always in the cards. It was just a matter of putting it off.

You need good players and stuff teams want. You need all of it to be roughly grouped around each other in terms of age. You need to keep adding to it through UFA and the draft to keep it alive.

You can't do any of that if there's nothing to start with. This is the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad