2014-15 Training Camp Discussion PT.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Loved the speed of Scherback but i'll wait to see how much he can exploit it in a more physical game. Same goes for Galchenyuk, who exploit his speed a lot more in the middle.

But this kid will eventually be really good if he keep his progression.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
beaulieu bust, tinordi bust, pateryn bust lul

You do realize these scrimmages are hardest on the D who can't hit?
These three are all likely to play just about every exhibition starting tomorrow...
How about we belay judgement until say Oct 5th?...

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
But.......... this seems to have been forgotten........Pacioretty's goal was assisted by DD.

Scrimmage. (Am I doing this right?)

And was that assist, a great playmaking, tough pass that only a vision guy like DD can do....or it was a basic passes that anybody can do cause Pacioretty's shot done all the work. Those kind of assist are exactly why some say that DD get easy points playing with Pacioretty.

Pacioretty doesn't need Desharnais, he only need the puck. Like he showed again and again and again and......with GOMEZ.

And yeah, scrimmage

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Nope. You just sound bitter.

Bitter about what?

I want Chucky AND DD to be successful for the Habs.

I am just getting a little chuckle at how the tone of the posts have changed after tonight's Scrimmage.

HiggsBozon made a great point. Chucky sliced through Finley and
Bouillon like a knife through a big stack of butter.

Kudos to Chucky for that goal and making sure Frankie does not replace one of our youngsters at D.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
If he does the same tommorow and survives the first cuts, then who knows. MB always says he'll make the decisions if he's forced to make them.

This Scherbak - Galchenyuk chemistry is encouraging. As is PAP integrating with DD and Patches. This will be a great season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad