2014-15 Ticket Thread (read rules in OP before posting tickets for sale)

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I'm looking for a local long-term partner who would be willing to take some of Sabres weekday games Monday to Thursday. About 10 per year. Not prime opponents. But I'm willing to sell at my season ticket price which I believe will be considered a discount again next year once the dust settles and this team takes shape in September.

Tickets are in section 120. 100 level 11

Private message me, if interested.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I wouldn't mind doing something like that for my season tickets too - 5 game or so package - cost will be at the season ticket price - will include some weekend games etc -
I'll post details later this summer. Maybe one of the people on here I sold tickets to this past season will take me up on the offer.

My two Buffalo Bandits season tickets are still available for Saturdays home finale vs New England Black Wolves. Cost is $20.00 per ticket.
Seats are Section 119 - Row 22 (which is the last row in the section - seats are against the wall so you could stand/not block the view of people behind you.) - Seats 8/9.
If interested - please PM your email address and I'll then send the tickets out right to you.
(I would like to get this done tonight or early Saturday morning as I'll be away from the computer basically all Saturday afternoon.)
As a plus, if your interested in a game for next season, I'll keep you mind and you will get the same discount. Go Bandits!

Update - I sold my two Bandit tickets to last nights game via Stubhub.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad