2014-15 Ticket Thread (read rules in OP before posting tickets for sale)

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I have my two tickets available for both Tuesdays game vs Los Angeles and Thursdays game vs Calgary - $44 total-each game.
I will lower a couple of bucks - if you buy both games. PM if interested. Go Sabres!

Last edited:

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Pair to Kings. Two tickets. $35 US. Not sure what is wrong with a fan base that won't pay that

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Have my two tickets for Thursdays Calgary game still available - Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11/12 - $27 for both tickets. PM me your email address if interested.

Last edited:

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Games available

11th Thursday vs. Calgary
13th Saturday vs. Florida
15th Monday vs. Ottawa

Two seats, Section 320, dead center ice

PM me if interested

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Games available - 15th Monday vs. Ottawa - Two seats, Section 320, dead center ice - PM me if interested

If your a season ticket holder and cannot attend this game, you are allowed to have the total price of your tickets credited to your season ticket account for next year.
Your orginial tickets - the ones dated Feburary 20 - must be mailed or dropped off at the First Niagara Center Box Office before December 15 to receive credit.
(I decided to do this as I know I won't get full credit selling the games on here or via StubHub - thats if I even sell them to begin with.)

Last edited:

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I'm in Buffalo tomorrow if anyone is interested in buying some of my Sabres tickets for rest of year -- below cost. Make me an offer.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
If your a season ticket holder and cannot attend this game, you are allowed to have the total price of your tickets credited to your season ticket account for next year.
Your orginial tickets - the ones dated Feburary 20 - must be mailed or dropped off at the First Niagara Center Box Office before December 15 to receive credit.
(I decided to do this as I know I won't get full credit selling the games on here or via StubHub - thats if I even sell them to begin with.)

Thanks! I'll look into that. I'll call account services

sens4life

May 15, 2007
Reality
Quick question about Sabres tickets through stubhub

Hey guys - coming to the game from Ottawa tonight. Purchasing tickets through stubhub.

Can I show the tickets on my phone to the attendant, or do I have to print them? Is there a place to print at the game (customer service or something??)

Cheers...

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Hey guys - coming to the game from Ottawa tonight. Purchasing tickets through stubhub.

Can I show the tickets on my phone to the attendant, or do I have to print them? Is there a place to print at the game (customer service or something??)

Cheers...

If you have the stubhub app, usually when you buy them a QR code can be accessed and you can have the attendants scan the QR code from your phone. I've done that before a bunch of times.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Due to circumstances beyond my control - my two tickets for Saturdays game vs Colorado are available for purchase -
$46 for the pair - PM me your email address if you are interested. Go Sabres!

As for the New York Islanders game on Saturday, December 27 - I hope to attend that one.
As for the Tampa Bay game on Wednesday, December 31 - I have someone whose supposed to be buying those.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Due to circumstances beyond my control - my two tickets for Saturdays game vs Colorado are available for purchase -
$46 for the pair - PM me your email address if you are interested. Go Sabres!

Update - I sold my tickets to this game to a fellow Sabres fan here.
Hope he (and whoever is attending the game with him) enjoy the game and I hope they see a Sabres win! Go Sabres!

gaf

Occupied Territory
Sep 22, 2005
... on the warpath
Hi, season ticket holder here..
I have 4 seats available for the New Year's eve game against Tampa at 6pm. 313 row 8 seats 15-18. box office price is $57 per ticket. I'm selling them for $30 a seat. Please PM me if interested...

Also, have 2 seats available to the 1/2 game against FLA- same B.O. pricing, but also selling for $30 a seat. let me know...

I live in the city and can meet somewhere downtown or mail the tickets

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I have my two tickets (Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11 and 12) available for Wednesdays New Years Eve game vs Tampa Bay and Fridays game vs Florida.
I will be willing to sell either game for my season ticket price - $27.00 each - $54.00 total. (Currently cheaper than what you will pay for a similar ticket at Stubhub.)
If your interested - send me a private message here.
If we get the deal done by Saturday (for the Tampa Bay game) or Monday/Tuesday (for the Florida game) and your local enough - I'll even mail you the actual tickets.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Anyone have an extra pair or two? In from Boston for the holidays and would love to go. Thanks.

Weren't interested in the two tickets - first row - in the 100 level - middle section on end where the Sabres shot twice? - only $1125 per ticket!
(Yes, someone was asking that on Stubhub yesterday afternoon - LOL!) Did you eventually get tickets?

My two tickets still available for next weeks games - will be willing to lower the price a few bucks per ticket. PM me if your interested. Go Sabres!

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
My two tickets still available for next weeks games - will be willing to lower the price a few bucks per ticket. PM me if your interested. Go Sabres!

Price is now $48 for both tickets - each game - Wednesday vs Tampa Bay - Friday vs Florida. PM if your interested.

I may also have my Buffalo Bandits season tickets available - Saturdays home opener vs the Edmonton Rush.
I'm trying to get someone to attend the game with me since I definiately want to attend that game.
I should know by Wednesday if the seats are available for purchase.
My Bandits tickets are in Section 122-Row 22-Seats 8-9 - Cost will be $26 each which is a $5 savings from the box office price.
You can PM me if your interested and I'll get back to you by Wednesday - letting you know if I will be using them or not.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Price is now $48 for both tickets - each game - Wednesday vs Tampa Bay - Friday vs Florida. PM if your interested.
I may also have my Buffalo Bandits season tickets available - Saturdays home opener vs the Edmonton Rush.
My Bandits tickets are in Section 121-Row 22-Seats 8-9 - Cost will be $26 each which is a $5 savings from the box office price.

Update - Sold my tickets to the two Sabres games this week - Wednesday-Tampa Bay - Friday-Florida - via StubHub.
I wonder if the same person bought them?
Looks like I'll be selling my Bandits tickets. If interested - PM me.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
My two Buffalo Bandits tickets (seat location is posted two posts ago) are available for Saturdays home opener - 7:35 pm ET - vs Edmonton Rush.
Cost will be $26 each which is a savings of $5.00 off the single-game ticket price. PM me if you are interested. Go Bandits!

Also my two Sabres tickets are available for the following games -
Thursday, January 15 vs Minnesota - Saturday, January 17 vs Philadelphia - Thursday, February 5 vs St. Louis - Tuesday, February 10 vs Ottawa.
$25.00 per ticket - so $50.00 total for each game. So PM me if your interested. Go Sabres!

I'm trying to attend the Tuesday, January 13 home game vs Detroit - I want to see Haseks #39 being retired in person.
Unless of course someone wants to offer me alot more than the $27.00 I pay per ticket.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
My two Buffalo Bandits tickets (seat location is posted two posts ago) are available for Saturdays home opener - 7:35 pm ET - vs Edmonton Rush.
Cost will be $26 each which is a savings of $5.00 off the single-game ticket price. PM me if you are interested. Go Bandits!

Update - Tickets not available - sold them via StubHub. Hoping to get to the next Bandits game - Friday, January 30 vs the Minnesota Swarm.
Go Bandits! (despite them losing last night to New England 12-8 - gotta win tonight vs Edmonton - can't start 0-2!)

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
My two Sabres tickets are available for the following games -
Thursday, January 15 vs Minnesota - Saturday, January 17 vs Philadelphia.
Thursday, February 5 vs St. Louis - Tuesday, February 10 vs Ottawa.
$25.00 per ticket - so $50.00 total for each game. PM me if your interested. Go Sabres!

Bumping this up since the first two games - Thursday, January 15 vs Minnesota and Saturday, January 17 vs Philadelphia are next week.
PM me if you are interested. If we make plans by Sunday, I'll send the tickets via regular mail on Monday.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Update - Sold my tickets - Detroit (unfortunately - sorry Cluster99.) and Philadelphia - via Stubhub.
Still available are - Thursday, January 15 vs Minnesota game - Thursday, Feburary 5 vs St. Louis game - Tuesday, Feburary 10 vs Ottawa.
$50.00 for both tickets.

I also have two extra tickets for the "Return Of Ryan Miller" - vs Vancouver - Thursday, Feburary 26.
The tickets are in Section 326 - Row 14 - Seats 16 and 17. $66 for both tickets.
(My season tickets for this game are currently unavailable - I plan on attending this game.)

Anyone else want to offer their tickets or ask for certain games? This thread is becoming "LaxSabre Trying To Sell His Tickets Thread" - LOL!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad