2014-15 Ticket Thread (read rules in OP before posting tickets for sale)

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
My tickets for Thursdays Minnesota game are still available - Seats are 327-Row 10-Seats 11/12 - will lower asking price to $20 each.
PM me your email address if interested - will have to send via email. We can work out payment later. Go Sabres!

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
My Two Season Tickets - Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11 & 12 - are available for the following home games - the rest of the season.

Thursday, February 5 vs St. Louis Blues - Sunday, February 8 vs New York Islanders - Tuesday, February 10 vs Ottawa Senators -
Sunday, February 22 vs Nashville Predators - Friday, March 22 vs New Jersey Devils - Thursday, March 26 vs Arizona Coyotes -
Monday, April 6 vs Carolina Hurricanes. Cost will be $25 per ticket so $50 total.

As for the rest of the games (except for three of them that I previously sold) - current plans have me attending those.

I do have two extra tickets to Ryan Millers return to Buffalo - Thursday, February 26.
The tickets are located in Section 326 - Row 14. Looking for Rhynos number for those- $30 each.

Finally as some of you know - I'm also a Buffalo Bandits season ticket holder.
Unfortunately due to my second job, I'm unable to make the two Friday home games this season.
Those games are this Friday, January 30 vs Minnesota Swarm and Friday, March 13 vs Toronto Rock.
My two tickets are located in Section 119 - Row 22 - (last row) - Seats 8-9.
I'm just looking for the price I pay for them - $22 each - so $44 total per game.

PM me if your interested in any of my tickets - Go Sabres! Go Bandits! Brent aka LaxSabre.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Finally as some of you know - I'm also a Buffalo Bandits season ticket holder.
Unfortunately due to my second job, I'm unable to make the two Friday home games this season.
Those games are this Friday, January 30 vs Minnesota Swarm and Friday, March 13 vs Toronto Rock.
My two tickets are located in Section 119 - Row 22 - (last row) - Seats 8-9.
I'm just looking for the price I pay for them - $22 each - so $44 total per game.

Update - Sold my tickets to Fridays Bandits-Swarm game via StubHub.
My tickets for the March 13 Bandits-Rock game are still available.
PM me if your interested - Go Bandits!

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Thursday, February 5 vs St. Louis Blues - Sunday, February 8 vs New York Islanders - Tuesday, February 10 vs Ottawa Senators -
Sunday, February 22 vs Nashville Predators. Lowering price to $20 each for these February games. PM me if interested.

I have two extra tickets to Ryan Millers return to Buffalo - Thursday, February 26.
The tickets are located in Section 326 - Row 14. Lowering price to $27 each. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I have two Bandits games for sale - Saturday, February 14 vs Rochester Knighthawks - Friday, March 13 vs Toronto Rock.
Cost is $50 total for each game. PM me if interested.

Update - Sold my tickets via StubHub to the Bandits-Knighthawks game on Saturday, February 14.
My tickets to the Bandits-Rock game on Friday, March 13 are still available. - $22.00 each - $44.00 total

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I hate to bump this thread again but heres an update -

My two Sabres tickets are still available for the Sunday, February 8 game vs New York Islanders and the Tuesday, February 10 game vs Ottawa Senators.
Lowering price to $15.00 per ticket - $30.00 total each game - PM me if interested.

I have two extra tickets to Ryan Millers return to Buffalo - Thursday, February 26.
The tickets are located in Section 326 - Row 14. Price - $22.50 each - $45.00 total - PM me if interested.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
My tickets for Sundays Nashville game are unfortunately available.(I thought I had them sold-person backed out on me.) I will be willing to sell both of them for $30.00 total. PM me if your interested.

My two extra tickets for Thursdays Vancouver game - The Return Of Ryan Miller - are also still available. (I'm going to try to attend the game using my season tickets.) The seats are in Section 326 - Row 14 and I'll be willing to sell the tickets for $42 total. PM me if your interested.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
@BuffaloSabres - #Sabres Green Team to host "Shredding Day" on March 7 - Participants get a tickets discount + Sabres Fan Advantage Points

The Buffalo Sabres Green Team - in conjunction with First Niagara Bank and Shred-it - will partner to host a “Shredding Day” on Saturday, March 7 from 9:00 am ET-12:00 pm ET at First Niagara Bank in Depew (1455 French Rd) The Shredding Day has been planned as a way to help Sabres fans protect themselves from identity theft.

Fans who bring personal documents to be shredded/recycled will receive a code for $30 off 300 level II tickets to the team’s game against the New Jersey Devils on Friday, March 20 - as well as 25 Fan Advantage points - which are redeemable for prizes from the store in the Sabres’ new Fan Advantage smart phone application.

LaxSabre - So the tickets will come down to $40 each as the Devils game is a Silver game and tickets in that price level are $70 each.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Tickets Available - Thursdays game vs Vancouver Canucks.
I have two pairs of tickets available - Section 327-Row 10-Seats 11/12 or Section 326-Row 14-Seats 16/17.
I would like to sell either pair of tickets for $28 total.
I will be home all day on Thursday checking this board every so often so pm me if interested - will need to email the tickets by 4:00 pm ET. Go Sabres!

Update - Just sold my season tickets - Section 327- Row 10-Seats 11/12 - via Stubhub.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Bandits Ticket Update - Finally as some of you know - I'm also a Buffalo Bandits season ticket holder.
Unfortunately due to my second job, I'm unable to make Fridays home game vs the Toronto Rock.
My two tickets are located in Section 119 - Row 22 - (last row of the section) - Seats 8-9.
I'm looking for $20 each - so $40 total.
(The non-season ticket price for the seats are $29 each and the best price on Stubhub is $33 each.)
PM me if your interested - Deadline is 4:00 pm ET on Friday.

I'll be on later today with a Sabres ticket update.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I have my season tickets available for the rest of the season except for the Saturday, April 11 home finale vs Pittsburgh.
Tonight vs New Jersey - $30.00 total so $15.00 apiece. Thursday, March 26 vs Arizona - Monday, April 6 vs Carolina - $36.00 - so $18.00 apiece.
Wednesday, April 1 vs Toronto and April 3 vs Chicago - $70 total so $35 apiece.

If interested in tonights New Jersey game - I'll have to email them to you - pm me your email address if you want them. Deadline is 4:00 pm ET.
If interested in any of the other four games - pm me your mailing address and I'll be able to mail you the actual tickets.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Update - I still have my season tickets available for tonights game vs New Jersey.
Total Cost - $30.00 so two tickets for $15.00 apiece.
Will have to email them - Deadline is 4:00 pm ET - PM me your email address if you want them.

Sold my Bandit season tickets for this Saturdays game vs Minnesota Swarm via StubHub.
Looks like I'll have my season tickets available for the Saturday, April 4 game vs New England Black Wolves.
$23 apiece so $46 total. PM me if your interested.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Anyone have available tickets to the tank bowl tomorrow night?

I still have my two season tickets available - Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11 and 12.
Middle of the row - directly behind the net - end where the Coyotes shoot for the first period/third periods - LOL!
Cost - $36.00 total - $18.00 each - pm me if interested.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I still have my two season tickets available - Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11 and 12.
Middle of the row - directly behind the net - end where the Coyotes shoot for the first period/third periods - LOL!
Cost - $36.00 total - $18.00 each - pm me if interested.

Update - Sold the tickets for tonights game via Stubhub.

My two tickets for the Toronto-Chicago-Carolina games are still available - Toronto and Chicago - $66 total - Carolina - $36 total.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Update - Sold my tickets to the Friday, April 3 Chicago game via Stubhub.

I have my two season tickets still available for the Wednesday, April 1 game vs Toronto and the Monday, April 6 game vs Carolina.
(I plan on attending the home finale on Saturday, April 11 vs Pittsburgh.)
I'm asking $66 total for the Toronto game and $36 total for the Carolina game.
Will be willing to go a few bucks cheaper on the Toronto game. If you buy both games, I'll lower the price too. PM me if your interested.

I still have my two Bandits season tickets for the Saturday, April 4 game vs New England Blackwolves - $50 total - PM me if interested.
If you buy one or both of the hockey games and the lacrosse game - will lower total price a few bucks.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I have my two season tickets still available for the Wednesday, April 1 game vs Toronto and the Monday, April 6 game vs Carolina.
I'm asking $66 total for the Toronto game and $36 total for the Carolina game.
Will be willing to go a few bucks cheaper on the Toronto game. If you buy both games, I'll lower the price too. PM me if your interested.

I still have my two Bandits season tickets for the Saturday, April 4 game vs New England Blackwolves - $50 total - PM me if interested.

My two season tickets to the Saturday, April 4 Bandits-Blackwolves game were sold via Stubhub.
I still have my two season tickets available for the Toronto and Carolina games.
Lowering the price of the Toronto tickets to $25 per ticket - $50 total. PM me if your interested in either or both games.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I got a pair in the 300s tomorrow against the Carolina Hurricanes. It is the Last game from my minipack don't got the exact location since they're not on me but when I get home I'll include the section and seat. I will just give them away if someone wants them for free. As long as it's a Sabres fan.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I got a pair in the 300s tomorrow against the Carolina Hurricanes. It is the Last game from my minipack don't got the exact location since they're not on me but when I get home I'll include the section and seat. I will just give them away if someone wants them for free. As long as it's a Sabres fan.

Me and my cousin are interested. Send me pm if still available.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
My tickets for Mondays Carolina game are still available - $30.00 total for both tickets - PM me if interested.

Bumping this up since there has been other posts in the thread.

My tickets for tonights game are still available - same price as above although I'm willing to go a few bucks lower per ticket - PM me if interested.

Last edited:

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Sold my four Penguins tickets (I had an extra pair from offer for snowed out game and schedule change) and made a $475 profit.

Been a rough year as a season ticket holder. I've put my money where my mouth is with this team. This last game saved me

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I know the Buffalo Sabres season is done but the Buffalo Bandits season is not done and unfortunately due to some circumstances beyond my control, I'm unable to attend the Buffalo Bandits home finale vs the New England Blackwolves which is this Saturday evening at the First Niagara Center. Game time is 7:40 pm ET.

So my two season tickets - section 119 - Row 22 - Seats 8/9 - are available to purchase. I'm just looking for $20 each for them which is a $2 savings per ticket off my STH price and $9 savings per ticket off the box office price and a even more savings from what you would pay for a ticket in the same price via Stubhub. If your interested - send me your regular email address via a PM here. Its easier for me to go back and forth via regular email than doing the whole PM business here. Go Bandits!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad