2014-15 Schedule Released

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I've been moved a couple of times in 8 or so years. Half season no PSL.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I have 1/2 season, no PSL. Was not given an option to keep my seats but I'm only 1 row behind where I was last season. My previous row appears to be only for full season ticket plans now.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Thanks to everyone who provided clarification on the matter.

Do Full STHs get to keep their seats even if they don't have a PSL?

Also, wouldn't flex plans not even have the same seat for every game in a season if the holder picks a mix of games where they don't have the same seat available for every game?

imderekpoe

Mar 22, 2009
Dublin, OH

Also, wouldn't flex plans not even have the same seat for every game in a season if the holder picks a mix of games where they don't have the same seat available for every game?

We have a quarter season flex plan and have the same seats for every game. I believe that my seats for the other games are sold as singles. I know when I've bought additional games, I can usually get my same seats through my rep or even through Ticketmaster.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio

Yes Full STH keep their seats with or without a PSL.

I think the small flex plans sit in different seats in the same area for each game, but some of the larger plans may get to keep the same seats.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Yes Full STH keep their seats with or without a PSL.

I think the small flex plans sit in different seats in the same area for each game, but some of the larger plans may get to keep the same seats.

I will say that last year, I had the same seats for every game. This year I could not attend the select a seat event and my 1/2 season is now split between 2 different sets of seats. Same section and same row, just around 1/2 seem to be seats 9-10, the others seem to be seats 5-6. The only game that differs is opening night since they make everyone take that one. I'm in row L of the same section.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad