2014-15 Schedule Released

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Michael Russo
‏@Russostrib
#nhl scheds will be released Sunday. #mnwild apparently pretty road heavy early, on road NY Eve for a change (at CBJ), outdoor game on hold.

Looks like game info for next season is starting to make its way around. Minnesota @ CBJ on NYE.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
New Year's Eve tends to be a great draw for the CBJ. Unfortunately, they also tend to lose that night. :(

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Not sure if this would be the right place for this, but here goes.

I upgraded my flex to a quarter game plan and moved into the lower attack twice section. I signed up for this in early April at an open house event, and they had mentioned select-a-seat and scheduling games would be occurring right around the time the schedule was released.

Apparently I don't have a ticket rep anymore because my rep last year quit, and I had a temporary guy for a brief period of time, however, he specializes in group ticket sales, so I haven't heard anything yet regarding either my select-a-seat or scheduling which should be coming up soon I'd imagine. Im hoping my new rep or someone will be reaching out to me soon regarding this because I don't plan on actually attending a select a seat event in person since I will be coming from Cleveland. Now that the schedule is being announced and I haven't heard anything Im worried I was lost in the shuffle.

Has anyone with an actual rep been informed of scheduling or anything?

ps. mods feel free to move this to the appropriate thread if this isn't it.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

I upgraded my flex to a quarter game plan and moved into the lower attack twice section. I signed up for this in early April at an open house event, and they had mentioned select-a-seat and scheduling games would be occurring right around the time the schedule was released.

Apparently I don't have a ticket rep anymore because my rep last year quit, and I had a temporary guy for a brief period of time, however, he specializes in group ticket sales, so I haven't heard anything yet regarding either my select-a-seat or scheduling which should be coming up soon I'd imagine. Im hoping my new rep or someone will be reaching out to me soon regarding this because I don't plan on actually attending a select a seat event in person since I will be coming from Cleveland. Now that the schedule is being announced and I haven't heard anything Im worried I was lost in the shuffle.

I would expect it to be at some point in July. I know last year had to wait until the schedule was released and I had a friend go select my seats for me because I was in Europe at the time.

2 years ago it was right around now.

I'd guess if the schedule is coming out this weekend it would probably be within a couple weeks of the release but it would also make sense to avoid July 4th weekend since I'm sure people travel. I'd put my guess on the week after the 4th.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
For anyone that doesn't want to click the link.

Sunday, Sept. 21 – 1:30 p.m. at Carolina*

Sunday, Sept. 21 – 6 p.m. vs. St. Louis*

Tuesday, Sept. 23 – 7 p.m. vs. Pittsburgh

Thursday, Sept. 25 – 8 p.m. at St. Louis

Saturday, Sept. 27 – 4 p.m. at Pittsburgh

Monday, Sept. 29 – 8 p.m. at Nashville

Wednesday, Oct. 1 – 7 p.m. vs. Carolina

Saturday, Oct. 4 – 7 p.m. vs. Nashville

*Split Squad

cbjfan4life

Aug 2, 2005
too bad that road nashville preseason game isnt on the 4th instead....could do cbj and browns in the same city on the same weekend....doh!

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005

Have you called and asked them? That is what I would do.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I got the email tonight for STH Select a seat. Its the 26th and 27th. I'm on vacation again during the select a seat event so I'll have to send a friend to select them for me.

Does anyone know how they do it if you can't show up? I had a friend go in my place last year but in the event I don't have any way to go, do they just select for me? Can I select by phone? I'm familiar enough with the arena that I know where I want to sit and I'd like to stay in the same location.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Team released a few dates early:

First game-October 9th, at Buffalo
First home game-October 11th, vs. New York Rangers.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Team released a few dates early:

First game-October 9th, at Buffalo
First home game-October 11th, vs. New York Rangers.

Well fancy that, I already have tickets for the CBJ opening Thursday game in Buffalo…. With some luck I’ll be able to buy Jeff Rimer a cocktail in the new Marriott at Harbor Center..

Oh, the Patriots play the Bills on that Sunday too.... :) Sport weekend anyone?

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I'm happy to be a part of history but in no way should the Jackets have anything to do with the last game at the Nassau Coliseum. Should be the Rangers or something.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Love that our longest road trip of the year never leaves the eastern time zone.

Getting that tough west coast swing out of the way early after a potentially "easy" start to the schedule is nice as well.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Look at that BS in November. A game on Tuesdays and then back to backs on the weekend...all month

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
HNIC 6 times ... not bad.

Canada will learn to respect the CBJ soon, as we will be clobbering their teams all year long on national TV. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad