Salary Cap: 2014-15 Roster-building Thread XI | All UFA and Trade proposals here | Cap SET: $69M

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Lol don't you fret- after work today i'll be partying with you folks on HF all night. Planned my week around it.

Hottubber

Feb 9, 2010
Now apparently the canucks are after Tyler Myers (per everyones fav Pierre McGuire on 1040 radio out of van)

That is strange. Dump Garrison, then trade for Myers? Doesn't make much sense

themethod7

Jan 25, 2013
NWPA
Now apparently the canucks are after Tyler Myers (per everyones fav Pierre McGuire on 1040 radio out of van)

That is strange. Dump Garrison, then trade for Myers? Doesn't make much sense

I'm pretty sure Benning thinks this is NHL14 or something.

penguins2946*

Canucks are on a roll with trades today. They just traded Anaheim's 3rd for Dorsett. That's not nearly as bad as the other 2 deals. Also Ribero was bought out by Arizona.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
I certainly hope we are negotiating to extend Martin. I haven't heard anything to this effect though. I have no idea how you make a Martin-less D work a year from now, but he will be asking for big money and term.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Anaheim still has a ton of enticing young wingers left they didn't deal for Kesler. Hope we're talking to them.

penguins2946*

For those of you who want a juicy draft, this probably excites you:

@MikeKellyNHL: Hearing Panthers seriously considering an offer from the Maple Leafs for the #1 overall pick. JVR centerpiece with others going to FLA

Everything is happening.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
There are too many scoring wings reportedly available for us not to end up with one of them, aren't there? :laugh:

themethod7

Jan 25, 2013
NWPA
Does "All UFA/trade talk here" apply only to Penguins?? Just wondering if we should move all that here through the draft weekend, or if we should post anything related to other teams in the "Around the NHL" thread??

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Well, one of them's Neal, so let's hope we don't go lateral with that. Unless it's for Kane, which I could dig. But that's about it.

Bingo. Even though I'm less enthused about the prospect of a Neal/Kane swap than pretty much everyone.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
There are too many scoring wings reportedly available for us not to end up with one of them, aren't there? :laugh:

That's what you think. We're really getting a Staal and moving Scuderi, Dupuis and, depending on which Staal, someone else to afford it.

Crosby
Malkin
E/J Staal
Sutter

4C model ftw. They can play without wingers, right?

Hopefully the market gets over saturated and drives the prices down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad