Prospect Info: 2014-15 (pt. 2): Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I don't know how much of a stretch it would be to see him in the NHL next year. They might do the same thing they did with Morin, want to keep him but have to send him down due to cap reasons or bodies. He clearly can skate and is mentally ready for the NHL. Needs to put on more weight but other than that he should be one hell of a prospect. That sight of a 6'3 defenseman skating around like that in the O-zone has me absolutely giddy.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
I don't know how much of a stretch it would be to see him in the NHL next year. They might do the same thing they did with Morin, want to keep him but have to send him down due to cap reasons or bodies. He clearly can skate and is mentally ready for the NHL. Needs to put on more weight but other than that he should be one hell of a prospect. That sight of a 6'3 defenseman skating around like that in the O-zone has me absolutely giddy.
He'll be back in Calgary IMO. This is only his 2nd WHL season, remember.

Has to get stronger, which I feel will be an emphasis this off-season for him. Work on his shot.

Go back to Calgary, dominate the WHL again, play important role for Canada in WJC, and go from there.

I think he'll be on the opening night roster for the 2016-2017 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad