Pre-Game Talk: 2014-15 Playoffs - SCF: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Soooooo I'm pretty sure it's sold out and the general public sale hasn't even opened up yet... Lol damn

They went on sale at 1 pm. Resales are up now and there are not that many. FWIW, there are upper deck tickets averaging after fees around $569 each; and I'm talking way, way, up there row M+....:amazed:

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
I'd prefer Chicago because I think an Anaheim series would be similar to the Detroit series. Chicago will try to beat our speed and skill with theirs, whereas I can see the Ducks hooking and holding us into oblivion.

I'd prefer Chicago because I love the wide open game. Who wants to play the Red Wings Jr.?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I don't have a favorite, I think we can play well against both. CHI will have the reffing on their side and while they have been bad in the past 3 series I think they can take it to a new level in the finals, ANA wont be like that but they are aslo tough in other ways...it will be a good and though series whoever we face.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I think we have an equal chance against either team. Chicago may be tougher for us because of Kane, Toews etc, but we'll have home ice. The Ducks will interfere a lot and try to suuper slow it down.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Just think , later tonight we will have a whole new fan base to debate with. I believe it can only get better from here but could be wrong. Lol

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
They went on sale at 1 pm. Resales are up now and there are not that many. FWIW, there are upper deck tickets averaging after fees around $569 each; and I'm talking way, way, up there row M+....:amazed:

Can't multi quote for those of you that wanted a link, but I had a STM friend give me a presale code at 10:30, 30 mins before the first public presale, and I didn't have any luck, even with individual seats.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Can't multi quote for those of you that wanted a link, but I had a STM friend give me a presale code at 10:30, 30 mins before the first public presale, and I didn't have any luck, even with individual seats.

Just go to Ticketmaster.com.

It's going to get even more expensive if Chicago wins tonight.

FYI, StubHub was cheaper, at least at the upper levels.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hawks score first. And I wasn't wrong with the reffing working in Hawks favour like the O6 team left they are.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Man, are these ticket prices going to go into the stratosphere on Monday.:amazed:

If it is Chicago, which it looks like it will be, you're talking $500+ for nosebleed.

Bern's? Fawgeddaboutit!

Heck, Mel's Hot Dogs? Going to be tough to get in. :D

On the positive side, we get one more "original 6" victim to play.:yo:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Start the series thread - this ****'s done.

The bonus - if it is a jinx, it could lead to a nice 3OT game. But seriously - looks like four straight Original Six teams.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Start the series thread - this ****'s done.

The bonus - if it is a jinx, it could lead to a nice 3OT game. But seriously - looks like four straight Original Six teams.

And Stammer and Coop be hawngry!

60988392.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad