Pre-Game Talk: 2014-15 Playoffs - SCF: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
the drouin thing ive agreed with and spoke my piece but is two way slate

is all about the money imho is simple in that he is held out so can keep contract in health playing no power play really and lower lines was almost at 0.5 per game is he ready sure can we afford him to come on so he costs 5 million on a long term deal 3 years or more on next contract ?? that is why he is held back at this point

we want to get him the palat johnson deals

just like now we hope to keep kucherov at that level is business many of us will not agree in this regards i sure as hell dont kucherov got some playing time in playoffs hell he had 18 minute games what they are doing to drouin at this point is borderline criminal lol but i get the business side so will live with it

i want us at the top the next 10 seasons not just this one

you cannot tell me he cant play as well as morrow lol is what it is ive moved on myself

So you think we'd actually put lesser players in the lineup because of financial considerations?

Some of you people are ****ing bonkers sometimes.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
So you think we'd actually put lesser players in the lineup because of financial considerations?

Some of you people are ****ing bonkers sometimes.

i think is all part of the process the thought process yes you can think whatever you like and know ou have more of an inside track but a guy at almost 0.5 with not really bad defense is better then morrow sorry nothing will ever make me think any different

so yes i think some of this is on the upper level not just on cooper

sure we did fine in regular season with scoring but its been nonexistent for the playoffs giving morrow or paquette a game off here and there 2 games i think might have benefited the team and both of them

drouin brings offense every other game who on lowers lines can say this right now??

i would take that extra goal myself we can hide him mostly on defense imho

he brings a different element

NOW I would much rather have stamkos pulling double shifts and running 7 d at this point then worry on if drouin gets any time.

just saying stammer is hott right now doing good things both ends give him a couple extra shifts that aint listening to announcers as much as own way I feel

when vladdy played etc.. kucherov seemed to get extra and im a big kucherov fan but stamkos is playing beast give him a couple more shifts a game not on d on offense maybe he connects with brown morrow or boyle just saying

so im not soooooo worried on drouin as others he will get his soon enough right now i think stamkos is playing best has played this year see what happens when they dont have top 2 d against him?

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
If Johnson really is hurting then they must dress a 12th forward. Coop has shown more faith in Namestnikov and March but things change and if Drouin has been working hard - i am not opposed to him being recalled for duty.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Alright, so how do we go back to winning?

Previously mentioned keys 'to win':
Shelter #9.
Dress #27 in favor of #89.
Win faceoffs.
Keep trucking.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Alright, so how do we go back to winning?

Previously mentioned keys 'to win':
Shelter #9.
Dress #27 in favor of #89.
Win faceoffs.
Keep trucking.

These are all needed.

Also...
- Give 2nd PP unit more ice time if they refuse to put Stamkos in the circle and I would also switch TJ with either Drouin or Callahan/Killorn (and play Drouin in their place on the 2nd unit).

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
i think is all part of the process the thought process yes you can think whatever you like and know ou have more of an inside track but a guy at almost 0.5 with not really bad defense is better then morrow sorry nothing will ever make me think any different

so yes i think some of this is on the upper level not just on cooper

sure we did fine in regular season with scoring but its been nonexistent for the playoffs giving morrow or paquette a game off here and there 2 games i think might have benefited the team and both of them

drouin brings offense every other game who on lowers lines can say this right now??

i would take that extra goal myself we can hide him mostly on defense imho

he brings a different element

NOW I would much rather have stamkos pulling double shifts and running 7 d at this point then worry on if drouin gets any time.

just saying stammer is hott right now doing good things both ends give him a couple extra shifts that aint listening to announcers as much as own way I feel

when vladdy played etc.. kucherov seemed to get extra and im a big kucherov fan but stamkos is playing beast give him a couple more shifts a game not on d on offense maybe he connects with brown morrow or boyle just saying

so im not soooooo worried on drouin as others he will get his soon enough right now i think stamkos is playing best has played this year see what happens when they dont have top 2 d against him?

Just call it what it is, its a questionable judgement call on the coaching staff, but at least Morrow can play the body.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
If it were me: I'd put Drouin in every game instead of Morrow.

What I HOPE Coop will do, is put Drouin in for the remaining home games. Makes sense to me, he has more control of when he goes out.

TheTriplets

May 18, 2015
If it were me: I'd put Drouin in every game instead of Morrow.

What I HOPE Coop will do, is put Drouin in for the remaining home games. Makes sense to me, he has more control of when he goes out.

If the plural for home game(s) comes true, I'd be more than happy..

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Sorry ladies and gents i have been around much lately getting ready for this wedding, but The Lightning need to win tonight. Prove the haters and doubters wrong! Lets Go Lightning!

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Been pretty depressed, thinking we're done. Someone give me some hope. The team looks tired, defeated.

We haven't lost 3 games in a row this season.

But this is a whole nother monster. Chicago, with the Cup in the building?

Guess we'll just have to '04 it.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Been pretty depressed, thinking we're done. Someone give me some hope. The team looks tired, defeated.

We haven't lost 3 games in a row this season.

But this is a whole nother monster. Chicago, with the Cup in the building?

Guess we'll just have to '04 it.

The hope is that they have done well when their backs are against the wall. Right now they are. Have to win the last two. I believe they can do it!

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
They just look tired and done! I really don't know we have to score more then one goal a game.

We scored the most goals of any team in the league. We can do this. Our guys need to find it in themselves. They can do it. Chicago is a great team but I think we can beat them twice in a row again. Our guys need to play their game. They do that they will win.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith
Cooper said there was some "rage" in lockeroom last night. "If they're going to be angry birds tomorrow night, I'm looking forward to that."

Angry_Bird_red.png

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith
Cooper said there was some "rage" in lockeroom last night.

If that's true, it's best news I've heard in 5 days. I was worried after game 4, depressed after last night.

Rage is good.

We need some passengers to start producing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad