2014-15 Official Ticket Thread [Rules in Post #2]

OpenIceHit42

May 27, 2011
STL
Still looking for 2 lower bowl tickets for 2/15 vs St. Louis. Really prefer the end where St. Louis shoots twice. PM me if you have anything

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Still looking for 2 lower bowl tickets for 2/15 vs St. Louis. Really prefer the end where St. Louis shoots twice. PM me if you have anything

The Panthers are waving all ticket master fees for all remaining home games until the 26th of January. I love that they do this. I hate paying the crazy fees that TM charges.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013

Club level seating. Second tier of the arena between the lower and upper levels. With tickets in those sections you have access to "The Penalty Box" which is the club level concourse immediately behind those sections. Slightly better food options. Just your typical average club level. Nothing too special but a little better than the main concourses.

Let me know if you need more clarification either through PM or this thread.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I know it's last minute, but I have two free tickets and a parking pass for tonight's game. Send me a PM if interested.

sjosty26

May 8, 2013
Heading down to FL to visit a friend for spring break...

Looking for two tickets club or lower section for 3/12 v. Winnipeg.

Also, if we were to get upper level, are you able to move down and fill in the lower bowl around the 3rd period? Don't really get that option to consider at Rangers/Penguins games.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Heading down to FL to visit a friend for spring break...

Looking for two tickets club or lower section for 3/12 v. Winnipeg.

Also, if we were to get upper level, are you able to move down and fill in the lower bowl around the 3rd period? Don't really get that option to consider at Rangers/Penguins games.

Your best bet is stubhub or the box office, and no you can't move.

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
You guys hear anything about draft tickets? I plan on going out to Florida to attend the event.

We are thinking of staying in Miami Beach...any recommendations for things to do/food would be great as well! :) Very excited.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
You guys hear anything about draft tickets? I plan on going out to Florida to attend the event.

We are thinking of staying in Miami Beach...any recommendations for things to do/food would be great as well! :) Very excited.

Nothing yet that I've seen. Back in 2001, it was just first come, first serve to the arena and there were no designated seats. It might be different this time around.

If you stay near Miami Beach, you'll be very close to the beach obviously and a ton of nightlife in South Beach. Bayside is also a large shopping area with a lot of restaurants next to where the Heat play at the American Airlines Arena.

Most Broward and Palm Beach folk like myself in the suburbs don't get down to Miami often, so maybe others down there could give you some better incite.

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
Nothing yet that I've seen. Back in 2001, it was just first come, first serve to the arena and there were no designated seats. It might be different this time around.

If you stay near Miami Beach, you'll be very close to the beach obviously and a ton of nightlife in South Beach. Bayside is also a large shopping area with a lot of restaurants next to where the Heat play at the American Airlines Arena.

Most Broward and Palm Beach folk like myself in the suburbs don't get down to Miami often, so maybe others down there could give you some better incite.

Thanks for the feedback! I did see a waiting list option on the Panther's website, so I signed up for that.

My Dad is from Montreal (read Snowbird) so he is ridiculously excited for this trip. Gotta make it special. :)

You guys have a great team out there...Ekblad is the real deal. At least the Cats beat the Ducks by a combined score of 12-4 this season. :laugh:

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Believe it or not we have to miss our first home game in a years!

So, I have 2 tickets to the Dallas game, March 6, Section 132, row 24, seats 13 and 14, on the aisle. Also a parking pass.

PM if interested.

barnztormre

Our goley is awsom
Jan 21, 2013
West Palm Beach, FL
I'd like to take my three daughters to tomorrow's game, but money is really tight. If anyone has four that won't be used I'd be thoroughly grateful. Thanks

EDIT: this is a standing offer for any game, but preferably weekends (school nights are too late). Kids love going to the rink.

SECOND EDIT: due to the generosity of a fellow poster I only need two more for tomorrow. Stick tap to the gentleman who hooked me up.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad