2014-15 Official Ticket Thread [Rules in Post #2]

SabresGuy*

Does anyone have tickets to the game this Saturday? Looking for two..

wewillwineventually

Jan 12, 2008
Looking for tickets to Panthers-Leafs on December 28 :)

Please PM me if anyone has any extra tickets/knows where to get several on the cheap.

Looking forward to a good game! Glad to see both teams playing competitive hockey!

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Hey guys, my girlfriend and I were Panthers season ticket holders in the 300 level this year but had to move back to the Chicago-area. We've sold our tickets for the following games:

Avalanche on January 15
Oilers on January 17
Blue Jackets on January 29
Predators on February 8
Blues on February 15
Blackhawks on February 26
Maple Leafs on March 3
Bruins on March 21
Lightning on April 4
Canadiens on April 5
Bruins on April 9

If anyone wants tickets to a game that's not listed, feel free to PM me. We have two seats and a parking pass.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Hey guys, my girlfriend and I were Panthers season ticket holders in the 300 level this year but had to move back to the Chicago-area. We've given friends our tickets for the following games:

Oilers game on January 17
Predators game on February 8
Blackhawks game on February 26
Bruins game on March 21
Lightning game on April 4
Bruins game on April 9

If anyone wants tickets to a game, feel free to PM me. We have two seats and a parking pass.
Sry to hear it, at least you have Rosie's within arms reach...hopefully you've stubhubbed the Canadian games.

Last edited:

Rizzy13

Jan 26, 2009
Hi everyone, I need some help with tickets if you don't mind.

I'll be in town for one day and my family and I wanted to see the Toronto vs Panthers game this weekend. I was wondering what the best way to get tickets was for 5 people. Ticketmaster, stubhub, Craigslist, or is there a sufficient amount of scalpers or tickets available for me to purchase at the door. Also what is the range I should expect for ticket prices?

Thanks a lot. Any help appreciated.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Sry to hear it, at least you have Rosie's within arms reach...hopefully you've stubhubbed the Canadian games.

Rosie's is on my list of places to eat in the near future. I'll have to see just how good those cheeseburgers are :nod:. We put those games up and made close to $200 for the tickets, so it wasn't bad at all. We may end up breaking even when we compare the games we went to vs the ones we couldn't see.

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
Very atypical to have our fans sell to opposing fans but you never know.

Stub hub went down today, but just a little.

Got 5 tickets in 300s for $40 apiece. Shocked I had to pay that much to see a game in Florida. I guess anything hockey related with Toronto attached has to be expensive :help:

Should be a fun game can't wait!!

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Got 5 tickets in 300s for $40 apiece. Shocked I had to pay that much to see a game in Florida. I guess anything hockey related with Toronto attached has to be expensive :help:

Yep, they were more expensive for tonight and vs. Montreal. I paid 29 for the Pens game on Tuesday and 18 for the 20 round shootout game.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Is Tuesday night against Montreal close to being a sellout? Ticketmaster doesn't show much available. I'm in town and so l'd like to see a game and what is available looks pretty pricy.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida

yup prices on stubhub up new managment wont flood unsold seats on stub hub.

And it was a fun game hope you enjoyed!

OpenIceHit42

May 27, 2011
STL
Will be in town from St.Louis for Blues/Panthers on 2/15, looking for two lower bowl (prefer visitor shoot twice). PM me if you have anything.

Also, are the club seats all inclusive? They are here in St. Louis, just wondering.

CoolburnIsGone

Will be in town from St.Louis for Blues/Panthers on 2/15, looking for two lower bowl (prefer visitor shoot twice). PM me if you have anything.

Also, are the club seats all inclusive? They are here in St. Louis, just wondering.
Only the club seats on the ADT side are all inclusive. If you're looking at that option, make sure it says ADT Club.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

I would go through the Panthers on this, tickets will be easy to come by for this game. If you want to splurge, I think Club Red is about 100 bucks each, free food, booze, and parking.

the4thlinegrinder

Jul 25, 2011
The Bench
Hey guys, I'm looking on Stubhub at tickets for the game against Vancouver and found a pair in section 117 for aprox. $37 each. Is that a good price or should I wait closer to game time? Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00