2014-15 Official Ticket Thread [Rules in Post #2]

oOwlCat

FL > TN
Jun 24, 2010
Nashville, TN
So I just read the yahoo sports article http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/florida-panthers-owners-expect-lower-attendance--for-good-reason-214429811.html

I understand that this is more fair to season ticket holders, but are they not worried about the effect this is going to have on the atmosphere of games? Is it going to go from a half full arena to a ghost town like atmosphere for games? Imagine how much ridicule ESPN will give us if this is the case for a regular season game...

View attachment 76255

Yikes... :shakehead

:shakehead

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Not going to be able to go to the game this Thursday. If anybody wants 2 tickets shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I will shoot them over.

Tickets are spoken for.

Last edited:

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Heading down there next week to catch the Flyers @ Panthers game and we're looking for tickets. There's a good deal on StubHub for ADT Club seats, but we'd have to buy 3 and only need 2. Anyone know how the food is in that club? Do you expect prices in general to come down more?

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Heading down there next week to catch the Flyers @ Panthers game and we're looking for tickets. There's a good deal on StubHub for ADT Club seats, but we'd have to buy 3 and only need 2. Anyone know how the food is in that club? Do you expect prices in general to come down more?

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

so your a devil fan who will be in the area, not a flyer fan ???

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Yup I'm engaged to a Flyers fan so we are doing an NHL arena tour and splitting games.. This one is hers but I do all the planning

Can we park at the mall and walk over?

Yes, most people that aren't season ticket holders do that since parking is $20 at the arena. They have crossing guards to make sure that you get to the arena safe.

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
I tried buying tickets to the November 28th Senators/Panthers game this afternoon. Ticket master insists that I have to have an American Billing address in spite of my being Canadian and Visa thinking I live in Canada. Anyway else have this problem when they try to buy through ticket master. As an added bonus when you call ticket master you get voice mail. I would have thought buying tickets would be easy.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
I tried buying tickets to the November 28th Senators/Panthers game this afternoon. Ticket master insists that I have to have an American Billing address in spite of my being Canadian and Visa thinking I live in Canada. Anyway else have this problem when they try to buy through ticket master. As an added bonus when you call ticket master you get voice mail. I would have thought buying tickets would be easy.

Why dont you buy them on stubhub? They are likely cheaper and wont have a residency problem. Ticketmaster is a terribly unuser friendly site.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Hey guys, I have one free ticket for the game on Thursday night against the Coyotes. My girlfriend can't make it so I figured I'd see if anyone here wants it. It's in section 324. Send me a message if you're interested.

cts830

Nov 18, 2010
NYC
I'm flying down for the Isles game in a few weeks and starting to look into tickets. Would row 26 in the 100's near center ice be considered high up? I'd like to be above the boards but not too high.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Hey all, a Rangers fan here who will be in the area in a few weeks. Looking to get seats for the game vs the Islanders. Any advice on where to get seats? What are these ADT tickets I've read about? Also, any ideas on sports bars in Fort Lauderdale where I can catch the Rangers game on Thursday? Thanks

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Hey all, a Rangers fan here who will be in the area in a few weeks. Looking to get seats for the game vs the Islanders. Any advice on where to get seats? What are these ADT tickets I've read about? Also, any ideas on sports bars in Fort Lauderdale where I can catch the Rangers game on Thursday? Thanks

LGR!!!!

stay with stub hub your best bet and wait till last day.

ADT includes good food, so figure youll save $20 plus there in an unlimited buffet.

Duffys in plantation or weston will put it on for you.

Good luck!

TheFinalWord

Apr 25, 2005
My wife, daughter and I just finished a cruise and don't fly out until 8:30pm on Saturday. I was thinking of going to the game to pass the afternoon since we're staying in Plantation anyway.
Should I wait until Saturday morning to buy tickets on StubHub? Will they go down between now and then? What about tickets on Craigslist? Are there a lot of scams out there? They are advertising $25 lower bowl seats which is currently cheaper than StubHub.
Also, how far is the walk from the mall to the arena. We have a 2 year old and I want to be sure she can make it.
Thanks

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
My wife, daughter and I just finished a cruise and don't fly out until 8:30pm on Saturday. I was thinking of going to the game to pass the afternoon since we're staying in Plantation anyway.
Should I wait until Saturday morning to buy tickets on StubHub? Will they go down between now and then? What about tickets on Craigslist? Are there a lot of scams out there? They are advertising $25 lower bowl seats which is currently cheaper than StubHub.
Also, how far is the walk from the mall to the arena. We have a 2 year old and I want to be sure she can make it.
Thanks

I'd play it safe and stick with stubhub. Can't say they'll go down too much to be honest.

The mall is a 5 minute walk or so from the arena, give or take. I usually always park at the Target.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad