Fantasy: 2014-15 HF Sharks Division 1 Fantasy Hockey

Sharks7

Jan 14, 2006
Common Janney , 30 blocks on one night?!! And 15 from Kris Russell ! What kind of devil voodoo is this !?

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Looks like the regular season champion will come down to the last week. At least there's that since all of the playoff spots have been clinched.

Are there only 6 playoff spots? I can't check right now, but I thought there were eight. If there are 8, the 7 and 8 spots aren't clinched yet. And while it looks like 7 is pretty safe, the 8th spot is definitely up for grabs with only 4 points separating me and Dicdonya.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
Was on a bit of a roll until Seguin, Lundqvist, Shattenkirk, and Kunitz all went down with injuries.

Seguin and Kunitz are back, but fingers crossed I get Hank and Shattenkirk back and producing by next week or else it's going to be a short post season for me.

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
Looks like the regular season champion will come down to the last week. At least there's that since all of the playoff spots have been clinched.

Worst part about all this? No mathematical chance of me being number one, haha. It's only fitting that 7th Sega and you fight it out in the last week.

Sharks7

Jan 14, 2006
Worst part about all this? No mathematical chance of me being number one, haha. It's only fitting that 7th Sega and you fight it out in the last week.

But you're ending on a pretty good roll the last 4 weeks !

rangerssharks414 said:

Exactly what I was thinking.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
This is probably what is going to happen.

Last week: Lost to 3rd place, fell out of 1st
This week: Lose to 1st place, fall to 3rd, lose a first round bye
Next week: Lose in the playoffs

Not off to a good start so far...

Sharks7

Jan 14, 2006
This is probably what is going to happen.

Last week: Lost to 3rd place, fell out of 1st
This week: Lose to 1st place, fall to 3rd, lose a first round bye
Next week: Lose in the playoffs

Not off to a good start so far...

I mean , I'm not going to complain at that scenario since you've been my nemesis for the second half of the season but that would be a brutal exit! Can't wish that upon you/

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
But you're ending on a pretty good roll the last 4 weeks !

My only goal was to beat both rangershark and you in the closing weeks! I could care less about the playoffs. The only reason I even picked up Brandon Sutter was to overload on Faceoff wins so I could trump rangershark ;).

Personally I think the season standings speak louder than whoever wins the championship, it showcases dominance on a week-to-week-to-week basis.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
My team always seems to go 10-2 then 2-10 next week. So I hope I get smoked going into the playoffs. But either way, i'm not going far at this rate.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Looks like I'm going to lose out on a first round bye after being in first last week...

I really need Little, Hornqvist and Neal to come back. They are my starting right wingers!

Sharks7

Jan 14, 2006
Yay! The Presidents Trophy!
Thank you, thank you , thank you.
no no, please sit.

Well It's been 4 long years since my last one. I finished 3rd that year in the playoffs.. So lets hope for a better finish here. Its been tough at times , losing players like Giordano, Franzen and Mackinnon. And what ended up being a bad trade for me, giving Bobby Ryan away to Mirco at the start of the year. But Ive battled through my adversaries. Most notably Janney and what seems to be every year, Potvin Sucks. But The Hacks and We don't need roads are usually right there in my kitchen too.
I'd like to give thanks to block cheese for this win, so thank you block cheese, you sure come in handy sometimes . mmm, think I might need to break me off some of that stuff right now.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Bobby Ryan is only working out for me now. He didn't do a whole lot in the first half. And Lupul was his normal Lupul self. Finally came back from injury then coasted with his tanking team to the tune of 1 assist in 17 games. Oof.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad