Fantasy: 2014-15 HF Sharks Division 1 Fantasy Hockey

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
I'm gonna start off last place again.

Which means I'll completely redo my team on the waiver wire and make the semi-finals. ;)

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I just meant I thought it was public on the front page for people to object to. Doesn't really matter. I was just axin.

Nope... I wish there was something like that, though. I did a public league about 10 years ago back when I first started playing fantasy, and everyone would just vote against trades just for the hell of it. I don't play public leagues anymore.

If anyone has an issue with a proposed trade, post it here or on the Yahoo message board. There shouldn't be any issues with this one, though.

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I'm off to a terrible start so far this year. So I'm expecting to be everyone's door mat and have you all walk all over me. :)

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Five per week. 40 for the whole year was ridiculously low. People were out of adds by February.

I liked the cap. People couldn't turn over a quarter or more of their roster every week, which made people really think about draft choices and whether you REALLY wanted to drop that guy to the waiver wire if he was likely to suddenly turn it around in 2 weeks.

I would like to see it limited to only 1 or 2 moves per week, and no more than 20-30 for the whole season. But then, I'm odd like that. :)

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
I liked the cap. People couldn't turn over a quarter or more of their roster every week, which made people really think about draft choices and whether you REALLY wanted to drop that guy to the waiver wire if he was likely to suddenly turn it around in 2 weeks.

I would like to see it limited to only 1 or 2 moves per week, and no more than 20-30 for the whole season. But then, I'm odd like that. :)

I like limits too for the reasons you laid out. Two move per week though is too low, simply because in hockey you could have more than two injuries in a week, and it wouldn't be fun/fair for someone to be unable to field a whole team each week. 5 is just right I feel.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

It's not like baseball where you could just add pitchers that pitch the next day. I felt like 40 adds for the whole year was ridiculous. Sure, you could still stream players if you really wanted to, but the player pool isn't that good... especially since a roster spot was added.

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
I have a question. How come when I click on a player's notes it takes me to the player's page rather than bring up the popup with recent notes/news on the player. Then I click on the news tab on the players page and it just show the latest news for hockey in general.

Edit: I see that some players have their notes under their Home tab on their page, but it seems like a lot of players are missing their notes even when the note icon on my roster pages is red. Am I missing something here or does Yahoo just suck?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I have a question. How come when I click on a player's notes it takes me to the player's page rather than bring up the popup with recent notes/news on the player. Then I click on the news tab on the players page and it just show the latest news for hockey in general.

I don't know. That sometimes happens to me, and sometimes it doesn't. Click on "Player Notes" under "My Team". It's less convenient, but it has the entire blurb there.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
It's not like baseball where you could just add pitchers that pitch the next day. I felt like 40 adds for the whole year was ridiculous. Sure, you could still stream players if you really wanted to, but the player pool isn't that good... especially since a roster spot was added.

Hah. I was wondering why the FA pond was so shallow. Makes a big difference. Last season, there was always one or two guys that could plug a hole in the lineup. 12 of those guys are on rosters now.

Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Jul 5, 2007
San Jose, CA

Edit: I see that some players have their notes under their Home tab on their page, but it seems like a lot of players are missing their notes even when the note icon on my roster pages is red. Am I missing something here or does Yahoo just suck?

I read it might have to do with adblocking. I'm not sure. It works as normal for me as of this second, but all last week was opening a new tab. A bunch of people were complaining about it.

Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Jul 5, 2007
San Jose, CA
Looking for a center. Need to unload a right wing. I have Kessel, Simmonds, Wheeler, Toffoli and Pominville and am willing to accept a trade for any of them. Let me know if you are deep at center.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Looking for a center. Need to unload a right wing. I have Kessel, Simmonds, Wheeler, Toffoli and Pominville and am willing to accept a trade for any of them. Let me know if you are deep at center.

I am willing to give up a center, and need a rw. I would like kessel, lemme know if any of my centers tickle your fancy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad