Fantasy: 2014-15 HF Sharks Division 1 Fantasy Hockey

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Well, it's 4 weeks in and I am declaring the new draft strategy I tried this year a complete failure. I've been in last place for all but 1 week, and I'm often getting doubled-up in stats (goals, face-offs, assists, blocked shots, etc) pretty much every week.

Oh well, live and learn. Here's to hoping I can play a spoiler role or something useful at some point this season. :)

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I don't any RW's, but I'm looking for one too. :)

I'm willing to part with one of Stastny, Couturier, or Shaw at Center, and one of Seth Jones or Jason Demers at Defense. Would prefer a 2 for 1 if anyone is willing to offer up a decent player. If you want Stastny or Jones, the player needs to be pretty good. For the others, it's a closer to basic value for basic value type of deal.

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
Hey, 7th Sega and Potvin!

The H is O

Got both of you back-to-back, ***** about to get real, bring it!

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Wow, we have folks who have already made 20 and 30 roster changes already! I thought I had made quite a few at 7, but obviously I'm slacking! ;)

Sharks7

Jan 14, 2006
Hey, 7th Sega and Potvin!

The H is O

Got both of you back-to-back, ***** about to get real, bring it!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Jul 5, 2007
San Jose, CA
Been a rough start to the season, just ended a 3 week losing skid. I like my team, but I'm always open to barter for trades. No one is really untouchable on my team.

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Hey all I'm looking to do a quality for quantity type deal. I have a lot of guys performing pretty well (Malkin, Voracek, etc.) but not a lot of good mid quality guys. If you're looking to upgrade somewhere, let me know!

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I regret to inform you all that as predicted, I have not updated my team in a month. The lesson to be learned here is never to peer pressure me into participating in fantasy because I will eventually ruin your league. :laugh:

Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Jul 5, 2007
San Jose, CA
I had Ortio for a spot start at the start of the week, but let him loose for a skater on an off day. He just cleared waivers, so that's probably why he was still there.

Not really looking to buy a goalie, though I've really been struggling with goaltending this season, but I've also ran into some pretty bad luck. I'm guessing I'd have to give an arm or a leg to get one of Holtby, Fleury or Price, especially to the guy rostering 6 goalies.

My biggest deficiencies this season have been FW, hits and GAA, and then I'm pretty much alright in every other category. Have put up some high numbers in each category, but it feels like whoever I play each week has their best week. Just gotta make the playoffs and then anything can happen.

Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Jul 5, 2007
San Jose, CA
This has been by far my worst luck with fantasy this season. Not even injuries, but just with my players sucking or opponents players having crazy weeks. Kessel and JVR have fallen off the map, but it's not like I can just drop them.

Bergeron had 31!!!!!!!! faceoff wins last night. 31. Not many players even take 31 faceoffs in a game! That matches my entire faceoff output so far. And of course I sat Lack who had a hell of a game and started Allen who blew chunks against Montreal.

Playoffs are probably a pipe dream at this point, but the fight lives on!

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
The trade deadline is tomorrow. I will allow all reasonable trades that are accepted today today because I don't know what time Yahoo processes the trade deadline.

Not that I expect any trades...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad