Prospect Info: 2014-15 Colorado Avalanche Junior Prospects Thread (CHL & Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Nice goal. Like that he just ripped it. What's his role on the team? Like pairing, PP/PK? Are they expected to go far in the playoffs?

Expected to win the whole thing.

He is a 3rd pairing guy who plays next to a puck moving d-man, Sebastian Aho, who ironically is they guy I wanted to draft with the Lindholm pick. It's still pretty impressive to even a spot on this Skellefteå team. Stacked roster. In the beginning of the season he was mostly in the press box, was sent out on loan. He worked his way in since new year.

It was his first goal of the season.

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
http://www.stream2watch.me/sports/hockey/skellefteaa-aik-vs-brynas-if-live-stream Stream to game unless i'm dumb. Please for the love of god anyone going here do not download any plug ins it says you need, just close any ads and the game will start

Expected to win the whole thing.

He is a 3rd pairing guy who plays next to a puck moving d-man, Sebastian Aho, who ironically is they guy I wanted to draft with the Lindholm pick. It's still pretty impressive to even a spot on this Skellefteå team. Stacked roster. In the beginning of the season he was mostly in the press box, was sent out on loan. He worked his way in since new year.

It was his first goal of the season.

I still hope we draft Aho.

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
Geertsen's season ends Saturday. Hopefully he goes straight to Cleveland.

I bet you he gets the Troy Bourke treatment by signing an ATO or PTO which ever it is for the rest of the year, then signs an ELC over the summer. Probably just to avoid burning a year off his contract. Keep in mind though they are much higher on Geertsen and want to/will eventually sign him. They wanted to evaluate Bourke as much as they could before signing him, Roy and Sakic know what they have in Geertsen.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Looks like Lindholm is getting a few days off. Skellefteå are leading 3-0 after half the game in Game 4. A sweep happening.

So no more games for a week or so.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I think Bigras has a really good shot at winning the award. DeAngelo will be right there with him because of the points but it should be close.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I'd imagine OHL defenseman of the season is more valuable than WHL defenseman of the season. OHL has a higher quality of competition I think. That's a very Pracey thing to say though, considering he loved his undersized OHL centers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad