2014-15 CBJ "Buy/Sell"

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
I'll sell it. Thinking 12-15 or so. Lot of defensive teams out there.

Buy or sell: Jackets visit the Sharks in game 6 with 7 or more points (@ Sabres, Rangers, Stars, Flames, @Senators).

Buy: I see us starting with 4 out of 5 for 8 pts.

Buy or Sell: Attendance averages 16,000+ for the season.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I guess a partial buy. I think if the team starts off well, then the stadium will be rocking and 16k+, but after about 2 weeks or so and they struggle, I could see it dip to 13-14 k.

Jackets make a big trade for a top line/pairing player during the season.

Tairy

May 11, 2014
Sell: I see jarmo wanting to keep the draft picks rolling in.

Horton announces he is taking the season off to get healthy.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I don't see any trades either. I think they want to keep the draft picks rolling in as another poster suggested. This management group is going to lean very, very heavily upon the draft. UFA signings will be minimal and so will trades of young talent for vets.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
unfortunate buy

buy or sell...this stat comes out of the media guide after this year

MOST CONSECUTIVE GAMES
WITH SV% ABOVE .900
10 Steve Mason – 12/11/08-1/2/09

Buy.

Bobrovsky is nominated for another Vezina

Tairy

May 11, 2014
I don't see any trades either. I think they want to keep the draft picks rolling in as another poster suggested. This management group is going to lean very, very heavily upon the draft. UFA signings will be minimal and so will trades of young talent for vets.

I agree. But who knows really they did kinda blow up a chunk of the team to get gaborik. I don't think they are afraid of taking risks, so there is always the chance of a blockbuster going down but it's pretty clear how highly jarmo values young talent.

Buy: bob wins it again.

Foligno breaks 25g. ( thx to not playing with fumble burger)

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Foligno breaks 25g. ( thx to not playing with fumble burger)

Sell. Hopefully he pots 20 but 25 is a bit much imo.

Buy/Sell: Jackets have a regulation winning streak of at least 6 games.

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Sell. Hopefully he pots 20 but 25 is a bit much imo.

Buy/Sell: Jackets have a regulation winning streak of at least 6 games.

Sell. I think they could get hot, but there's too much parity in the league. Best chances I see would be 1st week of November or 2nd week of March.

Buy/Sell
Columbus makes it to the conf finals

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Sell. I think they could get hot, but there's too much parity in the league. Best chances I see would be 1st week of November or 2nd week of March.

Buy/Sell
Columbus makes it to the conf finals
Sell. That'd be wonderful, but I don't think we make it past the 2nd round with the team that we have right now.

Buy/Sell: Calvert plays ~80 games.

alphafox

Jun 14, 2011
Sell. he finishes with 30 on the nose

Buy or Sell: Jarmo trades Cam by the deadline

Buy. Cam is probably our most valuable moveable asset. Cam is a solid second line player, but between Jenner, Wennberg, Rychel, Dano, Milano, and Bjorkstrand Cam's days on the top 6 are numbered. I expect some sort of trade for a top pairing Defenseman. IMO, a package of Atkinson/Anisimov+Tyutin/Johnson+a pick could return a significant defensive upgrade.

Sell. Shut your mouth :p:

Buy/Sell: Dubinsky leads all forwards in TOI again

Buy, but only because Johansen may miss part of the season/may not have the ability to play that much time due to missing training camp.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Sell. Shut your mouth :p:

Buy/Sell: Dubinsky leads all forwards in TOI again

Easy buy, without Johansen nobody even challenges him. With Johansen I think it's another close season.

Jack Johnson ppicks up where he left off in the playoffs and has a career year in points and +/-

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Easy buy, without Johansen nobody even challenges him. With Johansen I think it's another close season.

Jack Johnson ppicks up where he left off in the playoffs and has a career year in points and +/-
Half buy. Think he definitely continues playing like he did in the 2nd half of last year and sets a career best for plus/minus but doesn't have a career year in points. Just don't see him topping 42 points considering how spread out the point are on the team/defense aside from Wiz.

Buy/Sell: Gibbons plays more games than Tropp.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I buy that..

Half buy. Think he definitely continues playing like he did in the 2nd half of last year and sets a career best for plus/minus but doesn't have a career year in points. Just don't see him topping 42 points considering how spread out the point are on the team/defense aside from Wiz.

Buy/Sell: Gibbons plays more games than Tropp.

We see Jenner & Rychel centered by Dubinsky at some point this season and they turn into a powerhouse line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad