WJC: 2014 — Sweden Roster Talk

Pgust

Nov 19, 2013
Stockholm
Burakovksy with fever and went back to the hotel but is already feeling better, we have to wait and see tomorrow.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
^ Is it really so. In any case IIHF has listed the Finnish roster "Ã¥t helvete"... Leskinen and Teravainen as dmen...

And one forward seems to be missing from team Finland as well - for this "handicap" reason or just plain wrongly -who knows?!

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
^ Is it really so. In any case IIHF has listed the Finnish roster "Ã¥t helvete"... Leskinen and Teravainen as dmen...

And one forward seems to be missing from team Finland as well - for this "handicap" reason or just plain wrongly -who knows?!

Yea, it was either that or start every game down by three.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Elias Lindholm was on the morning skate atleast

Forsberg "C"
Lindholm "A"
Wennberg "A"

Last edited:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Box play was a strength in the other games though, but we weren't aggressive enough tonight. I think more players than Collberg were out of energy to be honest. About half the game we were more than alright, second half of the first period and third period.

reaper

May 1, 2005
Box play was a strength in the other games though, but we weren't aggressive enough tonight. I think more players than Collberg were out of energy to be honest. About half the game we were more than alright, second half of the first period and third period.

Looked like a few people were running on an empty tank. It was the first game and a large crowd. This team will only grow, we still saw some exceptional skill in Forsberg and Wennberg mostly.

With Lindholm back hopefully more lines will click.

helax

General Hockey Fan
Apr 2, 2013
Collberg caught a fever and didn't finish the game. I got a feeling that there are more sick or players getting sick in the swedish team if you look at the performance of some. Forsberg and Burakowski both been sick as well.

Hopefully the team can get health fast!!

Aggen

May 11, 2012
Collberg caught a fever and didn't finish the game. I got a feeling that there are more sick or players getting sick in the swedish team if you look at the performance of some. Forsberg and Burakowski both been sick as well.

Hopefully the team can get health fast!!

What about Bengtsson? The more the game went on the less he played, I think he played 1 or 2 shifts tops the last period. He's gonna be needed for the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00