OT: 2013 Redskins Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Griffin being let down by his WR's today. A lot of drops.

*edit*

Jordan Reed hasn't let him down. 9 targets, 9 catches.

Sep 19, 2008
As the season goes on we see this team slowly start to wake up from their initial slumber and resemble the team that won the NFC East last year.

Offense: A. Played well today, Griffin had a good game. Helu had 2 TD's and Reed was a beast. Don't really have any criticism about the offense today, they did a fantastic job.

Defense: C-. Played well last week and played decently at first but they let McCown have way too much yardage. They did do a decent job defending Cutler though, but how do you let McCown tear you up like that? Inexcusable. I shouldn't have to worry about this team when they have a 45-41 lead with 25 seconds to go.

Special Teams: C. Poor in allowing Hester to break out, don't really have any complaints other than that.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
As the season goes on we see this team slowly start to wake up from their initial slumber and resemble the team that won the NFC East last year.

Offense: A. Played well today, Griffin had a good game. Helu had 2 TD's and Reed was a beast. Don't really have any criticism about the offense today, they did a fantastic job.

Defense: C-. Played well last week and played decently at first but they let McCown have way too much yardage. They did do a decent job defending Cutler though, but how do you let McCown tear you up like that? Inexcusable. I shouldn't have to worry about this team when they have a 45-41 lead with 25 seconds to go.

Special Teams: C. Poor in allowing Hester to break out, don't really have any complaints other than that.

Special Teams F.

They allowed a TD and contributed nothing offensively.

Defense D.

41 points at home? McCown?

These clowns will be lucky not to be 2-6 in two weeks.

DCRedhawk21

May 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
Combination of poor defense and a tough schedule will probably keep from this building on this win in any meaningful way - but for one day at least they looked like the team that was so much fun to watch last year.

Anyone want to put an over/under on how many points P. Manning puts up on this team? 50? 60?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
What will be higher, Merriweather PF count, or Peyton's TD count?

Flip a coin both will be busy.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
-Keith Burns should be fired.
-Merriweather is a dumb****.
-Loved Reed in college, no exception now. Bye Fred.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I may have been the first person on the internets to draft Reed. I got him right after I saw him grab a real tough sideline pass in week 2. In my starting lineup today, Helu on the bench. No, those are my only 2 Skins but I do go skin heavy of course.

Davis still has skills. He was simply passed on the depth chart by a total stud. I wish Kyle would design pass plays for Reed and Davis, but it remains a priority to have Paul and Paulson out there selling run.

If Shanny was in hockey he would use Paul and Paulson on the PP as decoys for Laich and Brouwer.

We threw a fade. I sure hope we don't have to wait 5 years to see one again. A waggle to Robinson, and then hurry up before Helu's 2nd TD. Kyle's best game of the year I think.

Last edited:

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Also wanted to give Dhall some love, he's playing great football. On another note, I'd look to trade Fred and Moss for any draft pick you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad