OT: 2013 Red Sox World Series Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Breslow was uncharacteristicly bad out of the pen tonight, oh well. Its 1-1, you suck it up and move on, we took 2 out of 3 from Detroit in their stadium.

acr*

That's a pretty crappy game to lose.

But we still should win this series without a problem.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Now that we lost one with Gomes, can John Farrell grow the **** up and play Nava against righties?

I can't believe in the playoffs in 2013 a manager of the Red Sox is going with his gut and talking about intangibles.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Yeah, the Red Sox really ****ed themselves over tonight. That 7th inning was ridiculous. I believed it was vital for the Red Sox to leave Boston up 2-0 to really put the pressure on the Cardinals.

Now we've got 3 games in St. Louis, and that's a tough place to play. I still cannot believe that inning, just ****ing ridiculous.

The bottom of this lineup is batting so ****** right now, it's unbelievable how Farrell is sticking with some of these guys that are absolutely producing NOTHING right now (looking at you Drew).

I really thought we had it after that Ortiz HR, I was so confident that we'd get the normal Breslow in the 7th, Tazawa in the 8th and then Koji in the 9th...Damnit this one is going to sting a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad