OT: 2013 Red Sox World Series Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I still can't get over that 7th inning...

Their hitters in the bottom of the inning are hitting nearly as bad as Drew has been hitting, and yet they're responsible for getting the Cardinals the lead...

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Cards imploded last night, Sox did tonight. Can't imagine the bottom of the order getting anything off Rosenthal.

Not exactly the same thing. You take away all the Cards' errors and Red Sox still win last night. You take away that horrible inning tonight and we just secured the win by shutting them out in the 9th.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
Not exactly the same thing. You take away all the Cards' errors and Red Sox still win last night. You take away that horrible inning tonight and we just secured the win by shutting them out in the 9th.

That woulda been a hell of a throw to get the guy out at the plate.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore

Well ya it's not exactly the same thing. But the Sox played a little out of character in that 7th, St. Louis was completely out of character last night.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I swear I'm tired of seeing the Sox players sit on that first pitch, nearly all the time it's a fastball right down the middle, but they're always sitting on it...it's getting aggravating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad