OT: 2013 red sox/mlb thread part XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Constant **** thrown at drew? I don't see it that way at all. More like a select few freaking out when something negative comes up. He is not the only player who gets criticized, but he seems to be the only player that has a team of defenders ready at the drop of a hat.

I do agree that defense is important...never said it wasn't. But if you want to say drew's offense has been a bonus, then so was iglesias'. He had a great OBP at time of trade.

I do appreciate what drew has done for the team in general but I refuse to exaggerate what he's done. I've given him credit when due but am also able to criticize him. I will never understand why that's a problem.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I hate Rajai Davis.

Seems like he catches everything and his speed always kills the Red Sox.

acr*

I don't want to be that guy, but **** it. The Jays had no business being in that game and those ******s stole one they didn't deserve.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I don't want to be that guy, but **** it. The Jays had no business being in that game and those ******s stole one they didn't deserve.

You speak the truth though. We left what? 12 men on base? You had a bases loaded situation and can't capitalize? You gotta take advantage of these situations when your pitcher gave you a gem of a game.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo
The @RedSox are now 0-14 on @BenAffleck's birthday since the release of Good Will Hunting in 1998.

****in Affleck :shakehead

Must be a slow night for ESPN as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad