OT: 2013 red sox/mlb thread part XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
Let's see...two hits...that's all we got, two God**** hits?!

You can't say 'God****' on the air...

Don't worry, nobody's listening anyway.

Not a surprise, he's one of the top SP in the league and obviously on the Rays. I told my ranting brother there's nothing you can do when you go against a quality SP like Moore. He was very efficient and his pitch count just over 100 for the complete win.

I would have pinch hit in the late innings for a couple of guys but it wouldn't have mattered in the outcome. He was unhittable last night.

Maybe Barnes and Owens can be those pitchers the Sox want to develop and eventuallly bring up when they're ready.

Brian Wilson is a rumor floating about and if he is OK, Uehara can go back to set up role.

acr*

Some CBS reporter guy suggested that A-Rod "could be looking at a lifetime ban" for fudging evidence and stuff during the steroid investigations. I'd LOL so hard.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
the orioles got k-rod.

good deal for them. if crush davis keeps acting like barry bonds and they get their pen back in order...won't just be the rays that come a callin.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Why does Ellsbury have a scheduled day off a week after the all-star break and against a team that's chasing you?

Lester pitching well tonight.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Why does Ellsbury have a scheduled day off a week after the all-star break and against a team that's chasing you?

Lester pitching well tonight.

Because he's a Prima ****ing Donna

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Because he's a Prima ****ing Donna

I was thinking he might be hurt or a bit banged up again. He just had a few days off last week. The fact that they're facing a right hander who hasn't had a lot of success against lefties this season makes it even more odd.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
my goal is to get ellsbury on the mets somehow.

to get a bunch of guys believing that they just signed their perennial "guy" only for him to play like 2012 ellsbury and lose his job to marlon byrd or something.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
7th day off in the last 17 days. Plus the Sox have another off day next Monday. Guy must have the smallest marbles on the team, though Buchholz might challenge him for that. #NotGregoryCampbell

I've all but given up on Buchholz. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad