2013 Prospect Camp

Dec 10, 2008
NoDak now NYC area
Watched a lot of Helg at U of M. The guy is an absolute animal. Swallows up anyone who gets near him. Very mobile for his size as well. Easily one of our safer prospects who should slide in nicely as a middle or bottom pairing physical shut down guy..

Holtz My Bahls

Jan 5, 2011
New Jersey
Watched a lot of Helg at U of M. The guy is an absolute animal. Swallows up anyone who gets near him. Very mobile for his size as well. Easily one of our safer prospects who should slide in nicely as a middle or bottom pairing physical shut down guy..

He will be in Albany this year correct?

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 49s
Helgeson said Yevenko asked him to fight. Yevenko said he was looking to show all parts of his game. Doesn't get to fight at UMass.

Holtz My Bahls

Jan 5, 2011
New Jersey
Yes. Helgeson is one of my favorite prospects too. I think he's going to be what we would like to see out of a Salvador. He and Santini are of like kinds on my depth chart (although Santini obviously has a higher perceived top-end potential).

Nice, I've been dying to see Helgeson play in Albany, Everything I've ever seen about him is how smart and strong he is.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
imagine....

Greene - Larsson
Merrill - Severson
Helgeson - Santini

*drool*

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
Gelinas isn't going anywhere. This kid will be a star and people will soon find out. The kid can skate like the wind and shoot the puck Pronger-style.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Can he shoot the puck well?

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
I really, really like Urbom's game. He's the kind of guy who wouldn't be a liability in your #4/5/6 spot but he brings incredible amounts of toughness. He doesn't mind dropping the mits.

His game reminds me exactly of Jonathan Ericsson another similar swede

TaiMaiShu

Aug 12, 2005
How does he match up with a guy like Simon Depres on the Pens? I think they played together and both have similar builds.

Talking about Gelinas btw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad