Tickets: 2013 Playoff Ticket Prices & Availability

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
I got a pair in the presale.

Hoping that game falls on Saturday but most likely won't.

if its rd 1, home game 1 its almost 100 percent likely it will. playoffs open 4/30, then game 2 on 5/2, game 3 would probably be game of the week vs. boston or pittsburgh on 5/4. MSG is booked 5/5 for knicks

WeWillWinTonight

Apr 2, 2008
NY
if its rd 1, home game 1 its almost 100 percent likely it will. playoffs open 4/30, then game 2 on 5/2, game 3 would probably be game of the week vs. boston or pittsburgh on 5/4. MSG is booked 5/5 for knicks

That's what I am hoping.

If we play boston though their last reg season game is Sunday the 28th. Game 1 and 2 in Boston prob 1st and 3rd of may then were looking at Sunday game at msg.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I don't understand how it can be booked already when we don't know how long the round 1 series will go.

Well we don't know if it's really booked or not for sure. But the NBA is Pejorative Slured, they schedule games 3 days apart, and if a series gets swept in 4 games, you don't get the time off from the games you didn't play, you start the next round right away instead as long as the other teams are ready

Giglio NYR15

Section 417
Jun 1, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Next sunday would be game 7 btwn knicks and celtics at MSG, but obviously if it doesnt get that far, it could be opened. I really hope game 3 wont be saturday, and if so, definitely not saturday night because I am being forced into going somewhere and would really suck.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
I don't understand how it can be booked already when we don't know how long the round 1 series will go.

its booked as a knicks date already regardless of how far round 1 goes. the NHL has to release its first round schedule on sunday. so the time to have the date become available because of the knicks sweeping and then to have the NHL change their entire first round schedule is very slim.

book it being saturday afternoon at MSG.

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
its booked as a knicks date already regardless of how far round 1 goes. the NHL has to release its first round schedule on sunday. so the time to have the date become available because of the knicks sweeping and then to have the NHL change their entire first round schedule is very slim.

It could also easily be Wednesday and Friday on the road... Back at MSG on Monday...

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
It could also easily be Wednesday and Friday on the road... Back at MSG on Monday...

you really think they wouldnt put rangers/pens or rangers/bruins as the NBC game of the week on saturday? either one of those matchups is golden for them.

and if they play boston, TD garden is booked for game 6 knicks/celtics on 5/3, so thats out. if its bruins rangers itll be game 1 april 30, game 2 may 2, game 3 may 4 at MSG

TheKing30

Nov 20, 2011
NJ
IM HAVING A ABOSLUTE FIT lol I some how got tickets in my cart for round 2 game 1 tickets for 85 each and I when I filled everything out and hit confirm purchase it said try again the page has expired!! there was still 2 min left for checkout and of course the seats were no longer available! if any one knows who to call please let me know ticket master was no help

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
IM HAVING A ABOSLUTE FIT lol I some how got tickets in my cart for round 2 game 1 tickets for 85 each and I when I filled everything out and hit confirm purchase it said try again the page has expired!! there was still 2 min left for checkout and of course the seats were no longer available! if any one knows who to call please let me know ticket master was no help

Were you searching for the same game in another tab of the browser? I ****ed myself over that way yesterday.

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
you really think they wouldnt put rangers/pens or rangers/bruins as the NBC game of the week on saturday? either one of those matchups is golden for them.

and if they play boston, TD garden is booked for game 6 knicks/celtics on 5/3, so thats out. if its bruins rangers itll be game 1 april 30, game 2 may 2, game 3 may 4 at MSG
Pens will get top billing... Rangers won't be the 8th seed..

MessierIsGod

Oct 2, 2010

I hope you are right But I still don't understand how it can be locked in. What if knicks wins in 5 or 6 and the hawks-pacers go 7?

MessierIsGod

Oct 2, 2010

If it's the B's, why can't it be game 2 Rangers/B's at TD May 4 afternoon? Then games 3 and 4 would be Monday and Wednesday at MSG.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
If it's the B's, why can't it be game 2 Rangers/B's at TD May 4 afternoon? Then games 3 and 4 would be Monday and Wednesday at MSG.

why push the series back so much when the entire playoffs is going to be on a time crunch?

of course thats a possibility but i think they try to get these games in ASAP

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
For those still checking, there are sporadic singles throughout the 200's plus the odd pair here and there in the 200's for every game in round 2. Prices range from $130ish to the high $160's.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Were you searching for the same game in another tab of the browser? I ****ed myself over that way yesterday.

Same thing happened to me yesterday during presales. You can't have any other window open for ticketmaster or it will not let you complete your order. The only way around it is to use a different browser (I think) or have another computer.

I wasn't even looking for the same game. I was just trying to get seats for any game and didn't realize that I had a tab open for another game. Luckily I managed to grab a pair for both game 1's if they're needed. Just waiting on the schedule to find out for sure if my wife and I will be able to go.

:crossing fingers:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad