Tickets: 2013 Playoff Ticket Prices & Availability

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011
It didn't work for the Devils though. All you had to do was give someone the URL link and the unique password, and it could be duplicated.

Really?
I heard you could share it and someone else could use it, but once someone bought four tickets per game or whatever the limit was, that was it. That link gave someone the ability to buy 12 tickets to three games, but after that it was dead.

I was reading the Devil board the day I got the link and most of them were complaining that they could not buy more.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
anyone manage to pick up extras? checked at 10am and all games were sold out for pairs.

ziltch. Basically these "presales" have become a bait and switch to unload massively overpriced lower bowl tickets.

1. It's not a presale because they don't issue a unique password, everyone knows the password so by definition it's a general sale

2. They make almost nothing available in the cheapest categories, all that is available are tickets $200+

3. They hold back almost all their inventory for the upper bowl and wait until a couple days before the game. Then they "release" some after a text message alert and when you get there all that's available are more of the overpriced stuff downstairs

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC
ziltch. Basically these "presales" have become a bait and switch to unload massively overpriced lower bowl tickets.

1. It's not a presale because they don't issue a unique password, everyone knows the password so by definition it's a general sale

2. They make almost nothing available in the cheapest categories, all that is available are tickets $200+

3. They hold back almost all their inventory for the upper bowl and wait until a couple days before the game. Then they "release" some after a text message alert and when you get there all that's available are more of the overpriced stuff downstairs

Yeah usually that's what happens for ALL sporting events in high demand. All they have is a single 5 rows from the ice for $300 plus fees etc.

Nice that iguss was able to pick up a single which isn't surprising. I would definitely expect them to have a few singles somewhere.

Looks like most will have to resort to the secondary market for playoff tix. Just curious since I'm sure you'd done your research Gecko, what do u think will be the get in price for the ECF and SCF? I'm thinking 250, 450 respectively. Obvious this would be the games for the early part of each round.

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011
I was able to get two together for Round 2 for all three games in the Upper Blacony for $162 per seat.
Long way to go to round 2 seeing as we haven't even clinched the #8 spot yet.

Not even singles available for the first round.

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC
I was able to get two together for Round 2 for all three games in the Upper Blacony for $162 per seat.

Wow Damn. Now i'm starting to blame my luck on my slow ass work computer. Sigh.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

There were tickets in the 400's too for round 2 game 3. Ticketmaster ****ed me over but I was able to get a single though I should have gotten a pair.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Looks like most will have to resort to the secondary market for playoff tix. Just curious since I'm sure you'd done your research Gecko, what do u think will be the get in price for the ECF and SCF? I'm thinking 250, 450 respectively. Obvious this would be the games for the early part of each round.

i sold home game 1 for a potential SCF last year on stubhub and got 600 each for the old section 420.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
i sold home game 1 for a potential SCF last year on stubhub and got 600 each for the old section 420.

I had sold my game 1 seats on stubhub in the old 300,s for $799 each. I had them listed for about an hour when they sold so I probably underpriced them.

mti79

May 11, 2007
I wonder if the passwords are really time sensitive or can we try the 2pm ones now? I tried and got nothing, but I don't know if that's because there really is nothing available or because the codes aren't working yet.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I wonder if the passwords are really time sensitive or can we try the 2pm ones now? I tried and got nothing, but I don't know if that's because there really is nothing available or because the codes aren't working yet.

Just tried them on one of the games where the interactive map is working and it told me the code is incorrect so I guess they're not active yet.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
There are tickets out there. Pulled up a single in the 200's for home game 1 round 1 in the 200's for 110. Also saw pairs for round 2 in the 200's on the interactive maps that were added just at 2 before it crashed. Prices ranged from 130-170 per.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Was able to get 200 level tickets to both game 1's. Was trying for round 1, game 2 but beggars can't be choosers. Used the password Salute for both. Not sure if it matters.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
got about 10 different pairs for round 2 home game 3.. plenty of uppers in there.

and no i didnt buy all of them, just saying that there were plenty of seats available.

pavelich

Jul 16, 2009
Got a pair right away in 212 for Rd 1 Gm 1. Then a single in 226 for Rd 2 Gm 2. Nothing since.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad