Boomerville
sEEtPmf.jpg

Last edited:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Lets make the playoffs first?

Some of us donate our time to make sure the avatars and ideas are ready IN TIME for the playoffs. We don't have the luxury of waiting until the last game to see if the team squeaks in and then rush around to finish them. We've done it this way before and we'll do it again. The decision on a theme needs to start prior to a playoff lock. If you are superstitious you can come back later.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
I like an idea that incorporates JAM.

You can have a picture of a Ranger player/coach/executive (past or present) with them eating out of a jar of jelly.

THEN

More Jam

THEN

2013 Playoffs.

Kershaw

Yeah, in the other thread I had a whole list of guys as members of the Fellowship, someone can dig it up if they want, opportunities are endless. Just picture Torts as Smeagol holding a jar of jam.

Oh lawd. :laugh::laugh::laugh::handclap:

I like the LOTR idea a lot too. Zuccs hobbit for sure.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Yeah, in the other thread I had a whole list of guys as members of the Fellowship, someone can dig it up if they want, opportunities are endless. Just picture Torts as Smeagol holding a jar of jam.

Oh, I didn't see that. Yes the opportunities are endless; I have a feeling I'll be re-reading those damn books again for the millionth time. :laugh:
(Starting with The Sil. of course, which all the cool kids know is the best one :))

NYRPat21

Jan 1, 2010
Ridge, New York
Frodo: Zucs
Sam:Cally
Merry: Brassard
Pippin: MDZ
Aragorn: Henrik
Legolas: Hags
Gimli: Clowe
Boromir: Richards
Gandalf: Sullivan
Saruman: Sather (trading wizard)
Boyle: Treebeard
Pyatt: Ent
Torts: Gollum (the systemmmmmm)
Eomer: McD
Staal: Eye of Sauron. :sarcasm:

That's what I have so far, still need a couple but we have a solid number there so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad