Speculation: 2013 Offseason Thread Part IV: SCF, end. Trades, begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship*

Yeah, he is a good player that helps their team. Sucks as a rival team. He would've been a good addition to the bottom 6 here.

He's on the decline and on the wrong side of 30, making more than he should. Good for them, plan the parade.

Orr Nightmare

Nov 18, 2009
You can't bash people for wanting a high draft pick and then say this statement.

I made a proposal and you and your little friend started bashing me...also, not sure if you know this but Staal is head and shoulders better than Bobby Del Zotto...if you said Del Zotto for McBain and the 5th pick then I wouldn't have as much of a gripe.

Championship*

I made a proposal and you and your little friend started bashing me...also, not sure if you know this but Staal is head and shoulders better than Bobby Del Zotto...if you said Del Zotto for McBain and the 5th pick then I wouldn't have as much of a gripe.

You're really missing the point. You know what a contradiction is, right?

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Michael Del Zotto will not get the 5th pick. As mentioned before, DZ is our only real OFD, a position we need, especially with a coach like AV.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
n
I know what a mediocre player made out to be Brian Leetch is...

If he's so mediocre, how can we even get a good return on him? If he sucks that bad we may as well trade him for, like, Oleksiak and Ritchie or something like that.

Orr Nightmare

Nov 18, 2009
n

If he's so mediocre, how can we even get a good return on him? If he sucks that bad we may as well trade him for, like, Oleksiak and Ritchie or something like that.

Ryan Whitney was mediocre and the Pen's got a kings ransom for him...Golgoski was mediocre and the Pens got James Neal for him...there are a lot of foolish GM's just like there are a lot of foolish people on these boards, myself included for wasting my time with all this non sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad