GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

couris

Dec 28, 2005
FFS ryan to sens and we are still stuck with plekanec and DD....11th here we come.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I don't even know what to say anymore...it's ****ing frustrating.

I agree that it is frustrating. It is like no matter what GM we put in place, they all have the same inability to truly fight fire with fire. Our division got much tougher today, I would say we did not.

CN_paladin

Jan 22, 2007
Westeros
So many teams in the East got better and tougher while we got smaller and softer. Unless we sign a legit tough guy, the systematic bullying will be painful to watch.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I'm looking forward to a higher draft pick next year myself.

Yuk yuk yuk.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I'm usually not one of those guys, but Bergevin really needs to start reacting with teams in the division getting better.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Ryan for Silverberg, Noesen and 1st rounder.

Montreal couldn't match that?
To match that you are talking....Tinordi, Collberg, 1st Rounder (probably more too..maybe Gallagher instead of Collberg)

I mean..certainly we could have but that is a hefty price.

TYLENOL

Dec 29, 2012
I can smell the first round ass **** were going to receive during playoffs!!!!

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Our fanbase starts acting like melodrama the moment we discuss trading any of our players.

"Gallagher" --> NO ****ING WAY
"Beaulieu" --> WE WILL BE SCREWED
"Plekanec" --> YOU WANT US TO TANK?

We would definitely be getting screwed if it was for Coburn.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach right now... What are we going to do now?

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
I'm usually not one of those guys, but Bergevin really needs to start reacting with teams in the division getting better.

I agree. The Ryan trade makes that clear. We need an answer. Ryan is legitimately a threat, not ****ing Clarkson.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Our fanbase starts acting like melodrama the moment we discuss trading any of our players.

"Gallagher" --> NO ****ING WAY
"Beaulieu" --> WE WILL BE SCREWED
"Plekanec" --> YOU WANT US TO TANK?

Well for top notch players....you can trade everybody. But we were talking about Coburn here. If you talk about Kane, yes, do whatever you want. Talk about Ryan, yes do what you want. And then, even for Ryan, they send us good player in Silfvergberg but not a proven commodity here but close to be. And then Noesen who still hasn't seen the AHL.

HabsSlappy

Jul 30, 2005
Ontario
It feels like everyone in our new division is getting better but us...

But actually if you look at it, it's just players moving around for minimal gains if any.

I still think we need to get tougher, especially on the back end, but we should still be in the thick of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad