GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcontractor*

Sam Carchidi ‏@BroadStBull 3m
I'm told #Flyers will not make any more moves today.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Coburn would be a great fit for the team. Big, mobile defensive defenceman. Great partner for PK.

Analyzer*

Make a trade!
No you're overpaying!
Sign someone
No you're overpaying!

PricePkPatch*

I don't see how people can scream so much about Beaulieu potentially going away. We have plenty of talented PMD in our pipeline, and Diaz himself proved to be quite good at it.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
So now we're going to trade Beaulieu, our best prospect with the mot upside IMO. For ****ing Coburn?

Markowicz

Simple Jacques
Feb 27, 2009
Coburn is not better than Emelin, they're on par imo. He's exactly what we need though. If the deal is right, i'm all for it.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
ichard Labbé ‏@Richardlabbe 1m
Je viens de parler à M.Talbot; dit ne pas être au courant de cet "échange" avec le CH. "C'est une rumeur..."

BS rumor.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Coburn would be HUGE. Big defensive defenceman with excellent skating. Please please please.

Then Markov leaves in 1 year and on the PP you have Subban and......Diaz? Or we are totally not tough enough and you get rid of Tinordi? Package something else.

For example....Kristo would have look great in that deal....If not, I'd obviously try Thrower, and one favorite of mine we could look at...Dietz. Could Nygren be interesting to Philly? Puck moving d-man that played great in a man's league....He could be ready in 1 year no?

I vote Nygren to Philly in a package. Not Beaulieu.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Richard Labbé ‏@Richardlabbe 1m
Just spoke with M.Talbot; says he's not aware of any trade talks with #Habs.

PricePkPatch*

Je viens de parler à M.Talbot; dit ne pas être au courant de cet "échange" avec le CH. "C'est une rumeur..."

BS rumor.

because players are aware of trade deals concerning themselves before they are announced.

Sure

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal

BS rumor.

I'm not saying anything is going to happen but why would a player be informed by his GM of a rumor?

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal

BS rumor.

Why would he know of the discussion between two GMs?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->