GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
Chips is awesome 4th line C, wish we had him on the habs. Hes smart, has some above avg skills and drops em when needed. A bit slow, which is why he plays yhe 4 th line

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I replied already bro look at my posts
1st + Beaulieu + Kristo (ooops)

Right, the Ducks want ANOTHER offensive D and no NHL ready RW to replace their 1st line RW.

Silfverberg was on pace for 17g/32pts in his rookie year and has good enough D to not be a liability+size. Noesen is another big scoring RW that was 21st overall pick 2 years ago.

Face it, Habs don't have young forward depth the Sens have. They only JUST started to stock up with McCaron/DLR/Collberg last 2 drafts after years of throwing away picks and young forwards for nothing.

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
Crazy money being thrown around today. Boyd Gordon at 3m? The **** is that? And he isn't even the worst one. As painful as it is to see our division rivals snagging up prize UFAs, I don't think there is one contract signed today that I like.

Steer clear of the free agent **** fest today Bergevin. I'd rather wait for the dust to settle and scoop up some players on the cheap from these teams that now have to shed salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->