GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

havok78

Jan 3, 2009
Montreal
Somebody wished this earlier:

Chip Alexander ‏@ice_chip 2m

Rutherford: working on signing goaltender Khudobin of Bruins.
Retweeted by Elliotte Friedman

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Gustafsson, Bourdon...

Bourdon has regressed. Used to be favorite of mine but I don't think we can pencil as significantly better. Gustafsson? Surely. That's 1. Pretty sure Philly needs depth at that position. You could say Alt WILL be but that's not a gimme. And that Kessel could also be...but I,d say both are pretty equal right now. Yet, Philly sucks on D. So the better, the merrier. And he's EXTREMELY tough.....something they will like.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Horton's worth it, IMO. Especially if he stays healthy. Clarkson - they might like for 1 or 2 years. But that contract is worse than Jason Blake.

I'm scared for Horton's brain. He's one concussion away from scrambled eggs.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
We are so god damn ****ed.

Coburn SUCKS. This guy can't make a play with the puck to save his own bacon and we're gonna move Beaulieu, the heir to Markov's throne, to get this ****ing duster?

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012

LeHaboholique

Respek is earn, not give to!
Jul 25, 2012
Same
My dad and brother don't care for sports. My mom is die hard Bruin fan for a Mtler. Although, she never pressed hard on me to love the Bruins. I think she should have tried harder.
I learned a long time ago. The team you first love will be the one that follows you. Even if you change, 100$ says you'll always come check on the habs.

Le Canadiens are weird like that. I tried to no longer watch NHL when I realized that Gomez was a giant turd stain on the underwear of trade history.

"One of us! One of us!"

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I'd do Beaulieu + for Coburn no problem. I think we're REALLY underrating Coburn here. He is a mobile, hard hitting, 6 foot 5, 230 lbs defenseman, and he's 28.

he played 4 seasons for the habs in my NHL 2011 season

i'm free if you need me Mr. Molson.

dreamingofdrouin*

I'd do Beaulieu + for Coburn no problem. I think we're REALLY underrating Coburn here. He is a mobile, hard hitting, 6 foot 5, 230 lbs defenseman, and he's 28.

yah i really like this..beaulieu is a puck mover coburn more defensive.....we have subban..markov diaz... defencmen need to play defence first and foremost.....this would not be a bad trade at all

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011

Coburn is so needed, please Habs get him. 6'5'' and he is nasty... Only 28. Beaulieu for him anytime.

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal

Coburn SUCKS. This guy can make a play with the puck to save his own bacon and we're gonna move Beaulieu, the heir to Markov's throne, to get this ****ing Pejorative Slur?

We have TONS of D that can't make a play with the puck. Coburn skates really well, is 28, and is 6''5 230lbs man!

We need him....BAD.

Analyzer*

Coburn SUCKS. This guy can't make a play with the puck to save his own bacon and we're gonna move Beaulieu, the heir to Markov's throne, to get this ****ing duster?

Beaulieu is fairly inept in his defensive zone.

Doesn't mean we're going to trade him, but we have to give in order to get.

Everyone wants a ****ing move.

Markowicz

Simple Jacques
Feb 27, 2009
If we take on Coburn, who's kind of regressed a bit of late, we'd be doing Philly a favor by taking on 4.5m a year. No way Bergevin is going to give him one of our top D prospects who currently costs nothing against the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad