2013 NHL Entry Draft Statistics

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

You might also have Nicolas Petan's birthdate wrong. 22 March 1994 would make him eligible for 2012

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
Finally a strong class of goalies coming out of the dub again, knock on wood (just because they're all unproven at this level).

I remember seeing a post a while back saying there was a strong group of Quebec goalies coming, not sure if that was for 2013 though?

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Looks kinda weak for the USA. Also, Taylor Crunk's name is fabulous.

Seth Jones is contender for 1st overall in my books.

Finland could have two top 15 picks with Ristolainen and Barkov... Two amazingly talented players.

Ristolainen could be the #1 D taken as mentioned earlier.

I love your threads TourrettesGuy.

At this point both are top 10 picks maybe even top 5. I mean both. Ikonen could be first round pick depends how he grows but talent wise he is easily 1st round pick. Ville Husso competes for best goalie of the draft. 1st-2nd round talent IMO. All without bias it shows how talented this age group is for finland.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
You might also have Nicolas Petan's birthdate wrong. 22 March 1994 would make him eligible for 2012

Yeah, I am used to puting 94' ever since doing my 2012 Draft Thread.

But yeah, I appreciate all of the feedback! I have only done the WHL one right now. But I will be working on the rest later on this week.

This is only for you guys, and for myself to keep track as the stats will be constantly updated, as much as I can, as I got to focus on school on weekdays, and work on weekends.

I am currently working on a top 150 for the 2012 draft right now. If you guys would like to check out my 2012 NHL Draft Thread, which is also contstantly updated.

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
Anybody know what to expect from Russia in regards to this draft year? I have read several fairly knowledgable posters on here remark that the Russian 95 generation is the best Generation it has had in a very long time. Outside of following statistical data of the 95's in their year in the MHL, it is almost impossible to collect much information on this group.

Thebeastoftheeast

Sep 12, 2009
Finally a strong class of goalies coming out of the dub again, knock on wood (just because they're all unproven at this level).

I remember seeing a post a while back saying there was a strong group of Quebec goalies coming, not sure if that was for 2013 though?

Fucale, Belanger, Desrosiers. I have seen Fucale play here in Halifax and I have found him steady so far.

Eugene85

Jan 25, 2010
Russia
Anybody know what to expect from Russia in regards to this draft year? I have read several fairly knowledgable posters on here remark that the Russian 95 generation is the best Generation it has had in a very long time. Outside of following statistical data of the 95's in their year in the MHL, it is almost impossible to collect much information on this group.
Well, 95 generation is still expected to be the strongest ever, judging from what I've read. Many of them play in MHL. But there is no obvious leader among those guys like it was with 94 year: there was Grigorenko and all others. We have a group of guys and as for now I cant say who is the best:
F:
Nichushkin
Zakarlyukin
Dikushin
Tolchinsky
Zykov
Gritsenko
Zakurin
Mokshantsev
Alekseev
Ilin
Barbashev(eligible for 2014)
Bryukvin
Goldobin
D:
Zadorov
Tikhonov
Lysenko
Stetsenko
Gavrikov
Bazanov
G:
Filonenko
Serebryakov

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Ignore my bias (as seen in my signature), but I think Sean Monahan is a legitimate potential top 5 pick in the OHL. I can only comment on what I've seen from him, but I follow the OHL as a religion and he is one of the most special players I have ever seen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad