2013 NHL Entry Draft- Mock Draft- 2 Rounds!!!

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
So Winnipeg ends up with Lindholm, Bowey, McCarron, and Morin?

Beyond happy if that happened.

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
So Winnipeg ends up with Lindholm, Bowey, McCarron, and Morin?

Beyond happy if that happened.

if the Oilers somehow ended up with Lindholm, a talented center, and the Oil still need centers in their organization, as well as giants like McCarron and Tyler Hill and a giant d-man like Morin, i'd be very happy too! :)

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
Any dman that EDM drafts they will have to be able to move the puck out of their own end. How is he with the stretch pass and moving the puck up?

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Any dman that EDM drafts they will have to be able to move the puck out of their own end. How is he with the stretch pass and moving the puck up?

So as far as I know he can move the puck, but out of the big three defenceman the Oilers would be interested in, assuming the pick from 6-10, Rasmus Ristolainen, Darnell Nurse, an Zadorov, it's Zadorov that probly has the least puck moving ability of the three. All of them are north of 6'4 and are good in both ens of the rink. To me Ristolainen has the best offence and puck moving ability and woul likely be the Oilers top option, Nurse is less of an offensive threat but is still more than capable he can move the puck and is a good shutdown option and my second choice for the Oilers, and a for Zadorov he is definitely the most physical of the three and has some decent offence, great shot, he is my third choice for the Oilers but still a great option.

There is other people that probly know more about Zadorov or the other two.

If you want to watch Zadorov he will be playing on Sportsnet on Friday, I'll be watching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad