GDT: 2013 NHL Draft > June 30th 3PM ET > TSN/NHLN/NBCSN (Streams in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I dare any man to try and make it through the entire thing with out punching a puppy

She's got a lot of work ahead of her to bounce back from that. The lyrics are just so bad. :laugh:

She's not too bad overall though. She has a decent voice, just needs to stay far away from stuff like that.

Yes plz.

Huge, huge fan of Hjalmarsson too. If we could get him in a sign & trade, I'd be verry happy. Seeing people spell his name here would be fun too.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Me too, but now I have to find a way to kill 3 1/2 hours until the draft starts.

Here are my options:

1. Work on my "Honey Do List"
2. Sit and chat with all you "crazy people"
3. Drink beer until Danny Briere looks hot

I bought a batch of home brew kit last month. Just for today...give me something interesting to make this afternoon to kill some time.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
She's got a lot of work ahead of her to bounce back from that. The lyrics are just so bad. :laugh:

She's not too bad overall though. She has a decent voice, just needs to stay far away from stuff like that.

I lastest one minute 8 seconds

Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
So Corey Pronman said people are saying TB may take Nichushkin 3rd overall.

Nashville loves Barkov.
Canes love Lindholm / Monahan.
Same with Flames.

Could Drouin fall?

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

Interesting, I'd love to add Leddy. Wonder what it would take to get him from the Hawks.

Hmmmm...WHAT?! :laugh:

I bought a batch of home brew kit last month. Just for today...give me something interesting to make this afternoon to kill some time.

Not a bad idea, I've been thinking of doing something like that for awhile now.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
At this point....and I'm not even exagerrating, there are so many great candidates at 25, that I'm actually pulling WAY MORE so that Mantha and Fucale are gone by our pick than our pick itself.......:D

Honestly, both kids could do very well in the league. Actually, I do believe in Mantha. And Fucale away from Montreal, could do great. But for us, right now, that's not what we should have in mind.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore

Yes plz.

Huge, huge fan of Hjalmarsson too. If we could get him in a sign & trade, I'd be verry happy. Seeing people spell his name here would be fun too.

Only if you're a fan of auto-tune singers.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
So Corey Pronman said people are saying TB may take Nichushkin 3rd overall.

Nashville loves Barkov.
Canes love Lindholm / Monahan.
Same with Flames.

Could Drouin fall?

No. 'Cause those teams LOVE the players you named mostly based on the fact that they are not expecting Drouin to fall.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
So Letang signs. Watch there be no movement between teams at all despite the talk of these players on the market.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
So Letang signs. Watch there be no movement between teams at all despite the talk of these players on the market.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. There's so many at stake here and so little time to deal between picks, teams would be stupid to hurry just to hurry. At least, they have to have add those talks way before we start hearing from them, which is usually the case evidently. But only small tweakings needs to be in order.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
In the end, league should have been serious and start this thing at Noon....we'd be 10 minute away from it....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad