GDT: 2013 NHL Draft > June 30th 3PM ET > TSN/NHLN/NBCSN (Streams in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
So excited.

Me too, but now I have to find a way to kill 3 1/2 hours until the draft starts.

Here are my options:

1. Work on my "Honey Do List"
2. Sit and chat with all you "crazy people"
3. Drink beer until Danny Briere looks hot

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Feels almost Christmas morning-like.

It does. For the past week or so when my draft party has come up in conversation with whoever, they've said ' Party? You're doing it for St-jean?' or ' Oh cool, a canada day party'.

"nope, nope. Draft party."

Then they look at me all weird.

Priorities, people.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Me too, but now I have to find a way to kill 3 1/2 hours until the draft starts.

Here are my options:

4.help plan the parade

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I would laugh so hard if we took Furcale. As much as I'd hate it, the reactions here would be almost worth it. :laugh:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

Here are my options:

Option #2 and 3 can be combined.

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
playing strat-o-matic hockey and chatting to pass the time, btw playing 93-94 season

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
I would laugh so hard if we took Furcale. As much as I'd hate it, the reactions here would be almost worth it. :laugh:

HAHAHA imagine the board exploding if zukov or morin are still available and MB goes with fucale....saying its the best available player at the moment

:yo:

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
It does. For the past week or so when my draft party has come up in conversation with whoever, they've said ' Party? You're doing it for St-jean?' or ' Oh cool, a canada day party'.

"nope, nope. Draft party."

Then they look at me all weird.

Priorities, people.

That's awesome :laugh:

I would definitely do that if I had more friends that follow the draft as closely as I do.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I know that most on here would vapor lock if the Habs took Fucale but if they did, we would be getting the #1 ranked goalie in the draft. May to be a bad thing.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Juste woke up from a dream where I missed the first round because the draft started earlier than it was supposed to.

I turned on the tv just in time for the 34th pick and see the Habs draft an unknown man named FatFightens.

I was so happy to wake up and realize it wasn't happening.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013

I think I would break something, I just hope he's drafted before 25 so management doesn't have to make that decision.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I guess we'll see how much a guy like Patrick Roy has some impact with his new team. Guy just got in, he has no idea who the kids are outside of the Q and can't really be deciding where the draft should be oriented for. And Avs don't have exactly a great history with Q player. Except for 2008 where they picked 3 guys, they actually picked 7 Q kids in the last 12 years.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad