GDT: 2013 NHL Draft > June 30th 3PM ET > TSN/NHLN/NBCSN (Streams in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Hey guys I guess this has been asked and answered somewhere, but is the whole draft on television today since it's all on the same day or does the coverage (RDS and TSN) stops after the 1st round?

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
Looks like Carolina is going to trade there 5th overall. They have 3 offers for the pick and 5 or 6 trade options as well.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Hey guys I guess this has been asked and answered somewhere, but is the whole draft on television today since it's all on the same day or does the coverage (RDS and TSN) stops after the 1st round?

All day long :yo:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I'm down for a trade up to get Horvat or Lazar. Please no goalie in the 1st round. That is all.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'm down for a trade up to get Horvat or Lazar. Please no goalie in the 1st round. That is all.

I won't be mad. Ever again. Yet...choosing Fucale in the 1st is probably the closest to mad I'll be. It will make no sense to me unless Fucale becomes in 3 years, one of the best goalie for the next 15 years. But until proven....geez, that will be tough to take. No need for Fucale when you get probably as equally good later on...

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Eklund rumor stating "if the Habs actually pull it off, expect a parade."

Some think it might involve trading up as far as the top 3.

Yeah, just saw the thread. Thanks. Somehow, I feel that we are NOT going to pull it off...:sarcasm:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 6m
Leafs and Canes have talked about 5th overall. Might cost Toronto Morgan Rielly as part of a package. Not close, but discussed. #TSN

but but but I thought Rielly was the best prospect last year in their minds. ;)

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Leafs and Canes have talked about 5th overall. Might cost Toronto Morgan Rielly as part of a package. Not close, but discussed. #TSN

Last year? I thought the last decade...:D

JPGoHabsGo

May 30, 2013

It was more of a technique to get over the immense loss and rage they felt when we took "their guy" Galchenyuk third overall

PricePkPatch*

Guys im in montreal but its my son's birthday today....

anyone could text me the trades or when at least the habs are on the deck or their picks :) dont want to open the tv wife will be sooooo upset lol

People should really learn not to have sex around end-september and early october. You just end up with a kid born in an inconvenient day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad