GDT: 2013 NHL Draft > June 30th 3PM ET > TSN/NHLN/NBCSN Part4 (Streams in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

:laugh:
can;t believe you;re still awake

It's not THAT late; about 1:36.. I was listening to the draft on TSN while a good game of Sword of the Stars kept me awake.

Man I'm gonna wake up wanting to bash the Sedins.. :rant:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
A lot of shrimps in the last 10 picks so it's not just us. Blame all the short mommies and daddies with aspirations of having hockey prodigies who decided to get it on in 1994.

Blame them.

68*

A lot of shrimps in the last 10 picks so it's not just us. Blame all the short mommies and daddies with aspirations of having hockey prodigies who decided to get it on in 1994.

Blame them.

I don't understand why small people have kids. Why would you pass your ****** genes to a poor kid that will get bullied at school, have no success in sports/women and get a lesser salary?

JK don't get mad.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Malcolm is the awkward Subban. I'm glad he's on the Bruins

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
IMHO, this is not a good draft for us. We picked players earlier than we should and then missed out on some good players.:shakehead

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
One thing that's surprising is how many prospect experts we have on this board...it's weird we don't see you guys all year in the draft thread. It's like you show up on draft day to impart your wisdom and disappear until next year.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I hope Joose Antonen or Aaltonen could be had in late rounds. Can't believe Etchegary isn't picked....Wallmark, Hill, Cederholm, Tochinsky, Weegar, Henriksson, Kivihalme, Chase, Florentino, Quenneville, Cangelosi, Grégoire, Trainor, Murphy, Bowles, Kubalik, Salvaggio, Lewis...Tons of interesting names out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad