2013 Minnesota Wild News And Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
As I commented on the article, if dumping and chasing isn't the problem in of itself, why hasn't Yeo been able to get the Wild to implement the system the way he wants it. THAT is 100% on Yeo. Sure, maybe we shouldn't criticize the dump and chase, but we sure as hell can/should complain about Yeo not being able to get the guys to play it effectively.

For once, you and I agree on something.

Some of it does fall on the players, but ultimately, it is the coaches job to get them to play a certain way.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
My power rankings:

Having Sex While Eating Bacon
Chicago Blackhawks
Bacon
Minnesota Wild
Flu
Country Music
James Sheppard
Minnesota Drivers
Reality TV
Columbus BJs

Or something like that.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
why is country ranked so low, if you play the song backwards the guy gets his dog & truck back! girl still runs off with his best friend but 2 outta 3 aint bad.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
if you have MN drives really low on the list you haven't spent enough time in other places. i used to think we sucked too. relatively speaking in terms of turn signal usage, inclement weather driving, and general consideration we're well above average vs. places i've lived.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Worst to best drivers in large cities I've been to:

Chicago-->LA-->Boston-->Nashville--------->MPLS->Milwaukee

The first week my fiancee had lived in Chicago we saw TWO separate instances of ladies with kids, crossing AT neighborhood crosswalks, have a large suv come screaching to a halt a mere foot or two from hitting them. I am not joking. It was freakin ridiculous.

They do not stop here, they do not want to stop here. In fact, I think they speed up and actually want to smear you. The weirdest thing is that they are all the nicest people outseid their cars...

Scary and weird:shakehead

New York sucks too fyi, a lot.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Yesterday I was on an on-ramp from Downtown MPLS to 94. Two lanes, traffic signals, you know the drill.

Car in front and to the left SLAMS on her brakes, throws on the turn signal, and cuts in front of me.

On the on-ramp.

The on-ramp that merges to one lane.

Both lanes were moving normally ahead of us.

?????

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What does traffic have to do with Minnesota Wild News and Notes?

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
What does traffic have to do with Minnesota Wild News and Notes?

pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad