2013 Minnesota Wild News And Notes II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
You know for as much as our team desperately needs more depth on defense this offseason with at least one legit top 3 dman, having the should be calder and Norris trophy winners is pretty cool

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Optimal ending for the season outside our games would be:

- CBJ loses against Dallas in regulation and we clinch as soon as possible
- Nashville beats Detroit in regulation
- Columbus beats Nashville on Saturday
- Detroit loses to Dallas in regulation on Saturday

That leaves both Detroit and Dallas out of playoffs by one point, while Blue Jackets barely sneak in.

Just watch how none of the above will actually happen.

Billy Mays Here*

Want us to get that 7th seed more than anything. Much better shot at beating the Ducks than the Hawks.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
I really hope the Blue Jackets fall out. I would much rather watch a Wings vs. Blackhawks series. I never want to see our expansion brother be close to as successful as we are. It sounds evil but I will always want the Blue Jackets to suck. So go back to what you do best BJs :devdance:

Blakkmantis

Old Time Hockey EH!
Jul 6, 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
I really hope the Blue Jackets fall out. I would much rather watch a Wings vs. Blackhawks series. I never want to see our expansion brother be close to as successful as we are. It sounds evil but I will always want the Blue Jackets to suck. So go back to what you do best BJs :devdance:

Ah, and here I thought I was alone in my thinking this way. Thanks for making me feel not alone for having my evil thoughts, lol.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012

I thought I was the only one who doesn't want the oh-so-cute underdog Jackets to be successful. If they make the playoffs at our cost, I'll hate them, but I'd rather have them take the 8th seed than Detroit because I hate Detroit more than I dislike the Jackets. I hope Dallas wins tonight.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Personally, I'd rather have Dallas in than Detroit or Columbus. Columbus is only fun to watch because of Bobrovsky. At least Dallas has Eriksson, Benn, and Lehtonen. And **** Detroit.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Admittedly, before Kekäläinen became the GM of Columbus I didn't care about them at all, but now I can't really wish ill for the first ever Finnish (or even European) NHL GM, especially in his first year. As long as it doesn't concern the Wild.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I thought I was the only one who doesn't want the oh-so-cute underdog Jackets to be successful. If they make the playoffs at our cost, I'll hate them, but I'd rather have them take the 8th seed than Detroit because I hate Detroit more than I dislike the Jackets. I hope Dallas wins tonight.

The main reason I want the Jackets in is **** Detroit and **** Dallas. Also **** Chicago if the Jackets can pull off a round one upset.

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
I put up a new thread with the playoff seeding possibilities in it. No need for anyone interested to wade through here to find that if they want it.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Hopefully that means that maybe Pominville really is day to day and that one of him or Rupp can play tomorrow. Fletcher better not get caught playing a dman at forward again.

Somebody posted a Russo quote and Pom says he feel's fine but the brass will likely take it slow just to make sure.

I'd imagine that we see Pom back for playoffs, possibly back for the last game against Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad