Restart-Splash-NODATES-v2.gif

Continue.

Part I

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
Not really Wild news but kinda Wild related.

Phoenix International Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber announced today that PIR will host a free ‘Fan Fest’ with the newly crowned 2013 DAYTONA 500® Winner, Jimmie Johnson on Thursday, February 28 at Westgate Entertainment District. Johnson will also be on-ice during the Phoenix Coyotes vs. Minnesota Wild game that evening to drop the ceremonial first puck.

Following the conclusion of the Q&A session, the DAYTONA 500® Champion will head to into the Jobing.com arena for the ceremonial first puck drop, in-game entertainment and media availability. Fans of PIR can get discounted tickets to the game by CLICKING HERE.
http://www.phoenixraceway.com/Articles/2013/02/Jimmie-Johnson-Fan-Fest.aspx

Oh and...
Upper bowl ticket for $18
Lower bowl ticket for $50
http://coyotes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=86892

Last edited:

Billy Mays Here*

2, maybe 3 if we can take the Yotes to OT/SO.

Yotes = OT/SO loss (but if I had to guess I'd guess a regulation loss)
Ducks = loss
Oilers = win (we damn well better win)
Hawks = loss

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
I'd love to get a win against the ducks. See what Kyle Rudolph would have to say about that :nod:

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
Jarick
My favorite is when he slowly closes the raised hand into a fist and gives himself the nod of approval

C'mon Jarick I see that damn Pitbull commercial 20+ times per hockey game. Don't make have to look at this joker on the hockey boards too. ;)

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
For those that don't already know; Russo will be filling in for PA this morning of KFAN from 9 am to noon...Close to 3 hours of puck talk.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Love the way Pierre McGuire chuckled when Russo said: "Edmonton is just not that good".

:)

SwimToTheMoon

Wild fan in WPG
Sep 5, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
God Damn it MN Wild twitter, it is not breaking news that Backs was named the NHL 3rd star of the week.

Haha agreed. I saw the BREAKING part of the tweet and figured it was a trade or signing.

On another note, Pittsburgh has put Zach Boychuk on waivers. Think the Wild will put in a claim? I personally say no just due to the fact we have only the one roster spot left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad