Speculation: 2013 Leafs Trades/Proposals/Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
He came up playing wing, they moved him to C full time when they got rid of Richards.

There is no package that could be offered for him and no reasonable offer sheet that they would not match.

KlattNazty

Feb 3, 2011
If we are taking it slow in terms of rebuidling, and not expending assets on vets, or prime aged tenders or whatever... Then one young goalie IMO worth targetting, who has high value is obviously John Gibson.

I would give some significant value to the ducks for that young man, Ive seen kitchener plenty and have just been so impressed.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Maybe a Lupul extension?

You'd have to think the Leafs wouldnt rename there military tickets prgram "Lupe's Troops" unless they expected him to be here for more then 4 months.

The Magic Man

With God given hands
Sep 1, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I'm watching a Carlyle press conference on maple leafs.com and I'm sure I heard him say something else would be happening this afternoon said a little bird told him lol did anyone else hear this? If so any Idea what he was talking about?

This is from the OP of the Carlyle presser thread. It's very obvious they cut out the start in the video archive.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
$6 million is high.

In the new CBA you will soon see contracts downtrending as teams quickly go up against the new cap next year.5 years at $5 million is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad