Prospect Info: 2013 Draft [Part 8]: Unsolved Mysteries: MacKinnon, Drouin or Barkov? 4 Days Remain

Status
Not open for further replies.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
Mack has all the tools to be a top player in this league for many years. Imho the avs should not even consider trading this pick at all , unless it is massive over payment like number 2 and gudbranson.
Thats what it will take.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
McKenzie's list is the one most aligned with how teams draft. MacKinnon having a great Memorial Cup and I suspect strong in interviews put him over the top.

Since Avs have decided on a forward, I would be quite bummed if they traded the pick unless they completely rip another team off.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Best hands vision and hockey sense. Eat it *****es.:p:

Hey now...some of us liked all three of the Big Three. I like Jones but hadnt seen Mack play. I've been torn since the Memorial Cup.

Mack will look great in an Avs uni. Actually Ill be bummed if we trade the pick. Im pretty excited at this point.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Early second round on McKenzie's list:

31. Klimchuk
32. Bigras
33. Petan
34. Compher
35. McCarron

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Most likely to be an extra in the next Hobbit movie. :yo:

Nah to busy tearing up with matt.

Hey now...some of us liked all three of the Big Three. I like Jones but hadnt seen Mack play. I've been torn since the Memorial Cup.

Mack will look great in an Avs uni. Actually Ill be bummed if we trade the pick. Im pretty excited at this point.

Why, Jones sucks.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
MacKinnon #1 on McKenzie's ranking.

8 of 10 scouts put him #1.

And people said the Memorial Cup wouldn't change anything.

That's even more than the possible five of ten scouts (including the two mulling over changing from Jones to Mac) directly after the Memorial Cup.

I wonder if Jay-Z is still returning Seth's phone calls. :sarcasm:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Now Button says he's going to believe the Avs he has MacKinnon going 1st overall in his mock draft.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Barkov seems like a really intriguing player and could be quite dominant if he pans out, but I'd still go with Mac. Mac-Barkov-Drouin in that order for the forwards since Jones is out. Going into this weekend fully expecting MacKinnon to be named an Av. Not a bad thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad