GDT: 2013 Caps Trade Deadline Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Tyson Fedor ‏@RealTSN_TFedor 1m Ovechkin headed to Buffalo I looking close... Montreal supposedly in on this as well. Ovi for Miller , Stafford and a 2nd... Details

I'll definitely be canceling my season tickets if that happens...

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Ok, how about Ribs for Malkin? That's the kind of deal that Ted would drag his ass up to the podium to herald.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 40s
Asked Darcy Regier if he traded Ryan Miller, ``No. We're done,'' he responded via text

CapsWolverinesUSA

Jan 3, 2007
I think it has to involve Kuznetsov and that explains the delay.

No way notification of a Euro prospect who isn't coming to the US for at least 1 more season would cause this kind of delay. I guess it's concievable that he's involved (though I seriously, seriously doubt it), but the delay has to be related to notifying a current NHLer IMO.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
any caps players have a NTC?

No way notification of a Euro prospect who isn't coming to the US for at least 1 more season would cause this kind of delay. I guess it's concievable that he's involved (though I seriously, seriously doubt it), but the delay has to be related to notifying a current NHLer IMO.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund 2m
was texted the initial delay in Capitals was due to "NHL looking deal over." now players being told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad